Now CLOSED. The Club House dealer button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhodeman77

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I have decided to order a custom dealer button to go along with my custom CPC set.

Once again @p5woody took my concept and made even better than I though.

I am tagging everyone that wants a sample set in this post. Please confirm if you want to add a dealer button to your samples set.

Combined cost of chips, button and shipping should be about $20.

Anyone that else that isn't getting a sample set is welcome to buy as well. 1 button delivered will be $10.

1. @Psypher1000
2. @CraigT78
3. @Ghoti
4. @detroitdad (trading chip samples)
5. @arch3r
6. @k9dr (trading chip samples)
7. @Joe E.
8. @ThinkingFold
9. @Don Clay
10. @suited67
11. @72o
12. @Forty4
13. @Sharpie26
14. @BNM
15. @Lars
16. @phaze12
17. @kecclest
18. @Sparty
19. @12thMan
20. @redwine
21. @TroyMan
22. @John G
23. @chipjoker
24. @Pierna

@Ronoh I'm tagging you since you have an addiction for dealer buttons! :LOL: :laugh:

I will leave this open for a week or so before I start collecting money.

Thanks,
Adam

IMG_2645.PNG

Last edited:
Thanks for tagging/checking with me, but I'll pass on the button. That's not to be taken as any type of commentary on the button, though - it's awesome, but I don't really collect them.

The sample sets are all spoken for but if I get some spares I will put you down for a set as well.
Sorry i missed getting in on the samples. I guess i will wait then. Not really a button collector. Thanks. And great looking chips

Sorry i missed getting in on the samples. I guess i will wait then. Not really a button collector. Thanks. And great looking chips

No problem. Hopefully there will be some extras. If not I know I will be doing an add on in the future and will order more samples then.

missed it as well...i guess I won' be getting a set either :(

Last edited:
Thank you for tagging me :)

Awesome design @p5woody , once again (y) :thumbsup:

I'll take 2 sample sets + 1 DB please !
(US shipping).

Dang! Nice twist by p5woody! In for a dealer button and sample set. Thanks!

Bump for the weekend. I will close it on Monday and start sending out PM's for payments. Once they are all in I will place the order.

I am going to guess these will be in long before the chips from CPC.

Adam

Hi there Adam - looks great, I'll take a button (no sample set). Shipping would be to Singapore, so let me know how much extra the shipping would be when you start collecting the funds.
Cheers

Will
Hi there Adam - looks great, I'll take a button (no sample set). Shipping would be to Singapore, so let me know how much extra the shipping would be when you start collecting the funds.
Cheers

Will do! Thanks for the interest. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom