GB Completed November 2022 Cards Mold/No Mold Group Buy (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question and I have no interest or intentions but what if someone made tributes of tributes?
Cancel my Big Flop set please

I believe someone else did plan to do a Big Top tribute with a slight name change, but I'm not sure if they had Tina make them or not. It seems like maybe the controversy over that is what lead to the artist giving permission for the one run that was made.

So if, as you say, it's a serious question, I know I wouldn't go against an artist who is a member here and run a GB for something that emulated their art. That is where I personally draw the line. I suspect Justin wouldn't do that either, but I can't speak for him or others.

8299BD4A-8E5A-4011-80A6-D174F6D45505.png

Everyone be aware, this order will take a little longer to get shipped out as there are 60,000+ chips. I will start sorting tonight and finish sorting by Wednesday. Hope to have the first packages out by Thursday or Friday but I will keep you updated

Everyone be aware, this order will take a little longer to get shipped out as there are 60,000+ chips. I will start sorting tonight and finish sorting by Wednesday. Hope to have the first packages out by Thursday or Friday but I will keep you updated
Thanks for the update and running these group buys!

I bet my chips are in the 41st box. ;)

You're a mad lad and we all love you for it. Can't extend my thanks enough for the effort you put forward.

This is why I'm retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom