GB Completed November 2022 Cards Mold/No Mold Group Buy (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you guys are done unloading you should flip her a $500 PNY and give her a wink

giphy.gif
Then apologize and hand her a $20.
I'm polite and I watched Goodfellas at a young age.

I have communication with Tina, but you seem to have good history already.

Does Tina do metal cut cards with colors? I know some places that do metal business cards with color that can do custom sizes at pretty good prices. I was just wondering if Tina does metal cut cards. Pretty cool if we can get a group buy going of some.

@justincarothers

I have communication with Tina, but you seem to have good history already.

Does Tina do metal cut cards with colors? I know some places that do metal business cards with color that can do custom sizes at pretty good prices. I was just wondering if Tina does metal cut cards. Pretty cool if we can get a group buy going of some.

@justincarothers
I will ask her

For these group buy orders, are there specific designs each month or are you able to choose a design from a month or two ago?
Any design I have ever offered is available except BTP like @rcamp014 mentioned. Usually like to have a couple of new ones each t8me as well. Have a couple coming soon that are pretty good imo

Same here @JesterTX! Patiently waiting!!!

I need to come up with an excuse as to why there will be yet ANOTHER chip shipment incoming to my house after I keep saying I won't be buying anymore for a while... Someone got any ideas??

I need to come up with an excuse as to why there will be yet ANOTHER chip shipment incoming to my house after I keep saying I won't be buying anymore for a while... Someone got any ideas??
It’s like buying shoes online…you’re getting a bunch to decide which ones you’re going to keep. The final decision is quite complicated and will require extended evaluation.

It’s like buying shoes online…you’re getting a bunch to decide which ones you’re going to keep. The final decision is quite complicated and will require extended evaluation.
but they'll stay in my collection for a while so it's really an extensive evaluation... ;)

Trial time: 2-3 years and then a decision will be made.

Any design I have ever offered is available except BTP like @rcamp014 mentioned. Usually like to have a couple of new ones each t8me as well. Have a couple coming soon that are pretty good imo
What is the issue with BTP? I was kind of waiting for them to become available again, but it sounds like I should look for another design?

The Devil made you?

Now that I have a few sets (some still in progress) and I see a new I want, I say " not today, Satan, not today"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom