• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Not amazing chips, but for $15... (1 Viewer)

If anyone is looking for a large ceramic set
Not ceramics -- those are Prestige Pro #727 chips, a pretty nice soft-plastic injection-molded 12g chip with metal slug and printed surface. They stack like bricks, and handle pretty well considering the price. I have around 3,000 of them, and to this day, they remain the favorite chip of some of my tournament players (go figure, given some of the high-end options they have to chose from). Worst feature is that all of the edge spots are 4T181418 white-black-white, but it works pretty well with the vibrant base colors.

The listing is not a particularly good breakdown for cash or tourney (maybe a T5-base), but it's an easy pickup for somebody wanting to round out an existing set for cheap. They originally sold for about 15c each from SB Supplies, who stopped selling chips eight or nine years ago.

Any idea where they are located? I'd be interested in the chips only (not the case or extras) if somebody wants to pick 'em up and ship. Small profit in it for the re-shipper. :)

Last edited:
Roughly 885 chips pictured in the ad listing:

90 x T1 white
170 x T5 red
90 x T10 light blue
180 x T25 green
95 x T50 dark blue
135 x T100 black
45 x T500 purple
40 x T1000 yellow
40 x T5000 pink

No T25Ks or T100K chips.

$T2eC16dHJGQFFh366yk2BSFP6UHS3!~~60_35.JPG
324-lg.jpg

Here's my original set before it more than doubled in size:

index.php

Not ceramics -- those are Prestige Pro #727 chips, a pretty nice soft-plastic injection-molded 12g chip with metal slug and printed surface. They stack like bricks, and handle pretty well considering the price. I have around 3,000 of them, and to this day, they remain the favorite chip of some of my tournament players (go figure, given some of the high-end options they have to chose from). Worst feature is that all of the edge spots are 4T181418 white-black-white, but it works pretty well with the vibrant base colors.

The listing is not a particularly good breakdown for cash or tourney (maybe a T5-base), but it's an easy pickup for somebody wanting to round out an existing set for cheap. They originally sold for about 15c each from SB Supplies, who stopped selling chips eight or nine years ago.

Any idea where they are located? I'd be interested in the chips only (not the case or extras) if somebody wants to pick 'em up and ship. Small profit in it for the re-shipper. :)

Oops on the ceramic mistake! Sorry guys. I figured the case alone was worth more than $15 :)

The location is just South of Myrtle Beach, SC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom