• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Noble Game Paulsons (1 Viewer)

This was a weird one: I was going to bid at the last second and the seller ended the auction early with like 15 seconds to go. Oh well.

Same here. I was watching and saw the sale end abruptly. These would be good for a custom set.

This was a weird one: I was going to bid at the last second and the seller ended the auction early with like 15 seconds to go. Oh well.
Sounds like the seller wasn't expecting to get the price he wanted based on current bids, and had no faith in (or knowledge of) the practice of sniping or automatic bid services, both of which occur during the last five seconds.

Very shady, and violates the eBay TOS. I wouldn't buy anything from this seller.

I got the exact same answer. I call BS on that. I think he ended it because he wasn’t going to get the price he expected.

I asked him if the item was going to be relisted, and got no response.

I had a similar set that I let go a while back. They were interesting chips.

Ha! I had my finger on the bid button when it ended. Guessing my $380 snipe would not have won anyways???

That was higher than my bid, so at least makes me feel a little better that I wouldn't have won anyway. :D

I just saw that it was $132~ and figured I would definitely pay more than that.

Jeesh. I’m exhausted just watching this posting go up then get taken down. I have no chance.

lol, $200. Mystery solved. Proceed with caution.

Oh dear lord, these are some of the worst Paulsons ever AND a scam! Move along!

Noble Games Poker Chips Paulson.JPG

Yep, someone helpfully corrected him.

The more I look at these, the more I can't stand them, especially the colors, edge spots, inlays, and mold.

Seems to me so many of these “luxury“ sets in wood boxes (featuring two decks of paper cards... and a fancy brass dealer button!) are just furniture for someone’s newly-built pool room in their McMansion.

This one at least has 500 chips. But often they have half as many, meaning at most they get used in a shorthanded game around a small, leather-topped table... Once. And then never see the light of day again. /rant

Every set of these I've seen always look really dirty, probably due to the really dull colors, and always show lots of color transfer between chips. Even for relabels they aren't too appealing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom