SOLD NO MOLD Tina Group Buy- May 2023 (customs welcome) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any pictures of the Aurora Star no mold chips yet?
This is all I have

as.jpg

Is there such a thing as 60mm no mold of same material? Or even bigger?

If I wanted a simple set of customs in a future no-mold buy what would the process be?
I have an idea but nothing designed, etc.

They will be back next month unless you want a large order of them then we could probably do right away
I will just wait for next month so I'm not holding up...besides, I just got my first set from here not too long ago....my second set should be here soon...it's ok if I wait. Lol

Question to those that know…what are the advantages or disadvantages of a mold vs. no mold chip from Tina? So no molds stack better, shuffle better, or is it just style preference thing?

Question to those that know…what are the advantages or disadvantages of a mold vs. no mold chip from Tina? So no molds stack better, shuffle better, or is it just style preference thing?
The advantage with the cards mold is that it’s a real indented “mold” into the chip, that you can see and feel. Similar in look to a compression molded clay chip.
The no-mold textured is completely flat across it's face, so you can print on the entire front. I actually prefer the feel, it has a great slightly gritty feel to it, almost like fine sandpaper. But if you want the look of a molded chip, you have to have a “faux mold” printed on top to look more like a compression molded chip.

I got samples of both from Justin. Cards molds are nice, but I agree with Colquhoun, that I like the No Mold texture better. Just feels good in the fingers.

I like the no mold for it's texture, the faux mold prints are pretty awesome to look at. I don't like the color difference in the mold of the cards mold. As the chip gets oily or dirty, the mold shows a slight color difference, not all colors, that my OCD can't ignore. Basically all points of preference.

Attachments

• 20230711_164549.jpg
    20230711_164549.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom