SOLD NO MOLD Tina Group Buy- May 2023 (customs welcome) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Textured NO-MOLD Chips Group Buy
Close date: May 6, 2023 12 noon

Limited to US buyers unless you have a US shipping address. This order will take approximately 60 days to arrive in the US after the order is placed. It will then be shipped out to you. Invoices will go out after your order is placed and must be paid by 05-06-2023.

If you are ordering 2000 or more chips I will be able to get it air shipped directly to you for a few more pennies per chip.

Prices:
39 mm- $.34 each
43 mm- $.45 each

Approximate reshipping costs:
25-200 chips- $10
225-825 chips- $17
850-1275 chips- $21
1300-1975 chips- $34
2000+- TBD

MUST ORDER IN MULTIPLES OF 25 PER DENOMINATION

Please edit your original post if you want to make changes. I will use the original post once I close this and send you an invoice.

Please place your order in the thread in the following format. I will follow up via PM.

Please state the name of the chip then the denoms and count like this:

BTP Cash:

$.25- 100
$1- 300

$5- 200

ONLY THE CHIPS PICTURED IN THIS THREAD ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THIS TIME (I am able to order your custom design as well with a 500 chip minimum order. Please PM me to discuss your custom order)

CHIPS AVAILABLE:

BIG TOP POKER CASH

2. big top cash no mold.jpg

BIG TOP POKER TOURNEY

3. big top tourney no mold.jpg

OASIS TOURNAMENT

1. Oasis-tourney.jpg

OASIS CASH

4. oasis-Cash-set-Mockup.jpg

MONTEREY CASH

new m.png

HORSESHOE TOURNAMENT WHITE

7. Tourney Horseshoe NCV_BJ White Inlay.jpg

HORSESHOE TOURNAMENT BLACK

8. Tourney Horseshoe NCV_BJ Black Inlay.jpg

Prototype:
abe01f7cfeea87da66df156ff5248da0.jpg

PREVIOUS DESIGNS

a2.png
a3.png
a4.png
a5.png
a6.png
star alad.png

1a.png

aladdin.jpeg

Last edited:
Is this only for pre approved/prior printed GB chips? Is there an option to have a custom set added to the shipment?

Will the BTP Tourney chips be on Junes Cards Mold then or is it too far out to speculate?

I'm considering a set of the Oasis chips, but can anyone comment on how the texture feels? I haven't been able to figure out what kind of texture it actually is, whether its more hatched or stippled. Do the textured chips feel good and shuffle well? I'm torn between pulling the trigger here or waiting for a cards mold buy.

Yeah was hoping to add-on to Bellagio one more time but totally understand Justin's position. He's also an official site vendor now, I just noticed. Congrats(?), not sure what that means/entails, but he's definitely been one of the more successful "vendors" even without that status.

I'm considering a set of the Oasis chips, but can anyone comment on how the texture feels? I haven't been able to figure out what kind of texture it actually is, whether it’s more hatched or stippled. Do the textured chips feel good and shuffle well? I'm torn between pulling the trigger here or waiting for a cards mold buy.
Send me a pm. I can get you some samples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom