NFL Thursday Night Football Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Thomas Edward Brady = 278

look at how many wins all time wins he had reg season & playoffs combined before coming back this year

hmmm ohh wait thats just yet again another coincidence I forgot

it also equals 98 the year they won with U of M

Michael Jeffrey Jordan = 188

Greatest of All Time = 188

it also equals 98 like brady MJ won his last nba title in 98

this is not all just coincidence you know what the odds would be of all this just happening out of nowhere would be

Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant both = 113 in English Ordinal

well in English Sumerian Gematria you times the english ordinal number by 6 so take that 113 and times it by 6 you get 678

the whole reason MJ came back n played until 2003 was this

from MJ's last game ever 4/16/2003 to Kobe Bryant's last game ever 4/13/2016 was exactly 678 weeks to the day

https://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2016/04/13-144-significance-of-kobe-retiring-13.html

that same season in 2016 the warriors broke the bulls 72-10 record with 73-9

stephen curry hit 402 three's klay thompson hit 276 three's add it up 402+276 for another 678 like MJ & Kobe

also funny in the bulls 72-10 season in the 73rd game of that season the bulls beat the hornets with 126pts connect kobe and curry

Thomas Edward Brady = 278

look at how many wins all time wins he had reg season & playoffs combined before coming back this year

hmmm ohh wait thats just yet again another coincidence I forgot

it also equals 98 the year they won with U of M

Michael Jeffrey Jordan = 188

Greatest of All Time = 188

it also equals 98 like brady MJ won his last nba title in 98

this is not all just coincidence you know what the odds would be of all this just happening out of nowhere would be

Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant both = 113 in English Ordinal

well in English Sumerian Gematria you times the english ordinal number by 6 so take that 113 and times it by 6 you get 678

the whole reason MJ came back n played until 2003 was this

from MJ's last game ever 4/16/2003 to Kobe Bryant's last game ever 4/13/2016 was exactly 678 weeks to the day

https://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2016/04/13-144-significance-of-kobe-retiring-13.html

that same season in 2016 the warriors broke the bulls 72-10 record with 73-9

stephen curry hit 402 three's klay thompson hit 276 three's add it up 402+276 for another 678 like MJ & Kobe

also funny in the bulls 72-10 season in the 73rd game of that season the bulls beat the hornets with 126pts connect kobe and curry
But then again:
every single game is double coded
So.... any other results can have been predicted too. After the fact, of course.

http://thenetworkelite.blogspot.com/2016/09/the-113-theory-how-nba-was-scripted-for.html

1663066002023.png

1663066151510.png

add all that up plus the 20years he played in the nba what do you get ? = 81 just like his 81 point game in his 666th career game Kobe Beant Bryant = 81

Extremely high, given that one can pick an choose between any given statistic. It would be almost impossible to not find matching numbers.

Hence, finding numbers that match is proof of absolutely nothing.

From the perspective of an all powerful, secret organization that has been manipulating world events for centuries, fixing sports actually makes sense.

Toppling governments etc. is (probably) really difficult and takes a lot of skill and experience. Assuming the Jesuits aren't immortals, they will need to continually recruit and train new members. But where to train? Sports!

Give the interns a crack at the WNBA (fewest players plus nobody cares), first year associates get the NBA, second years NCAA football and so on. Eventually they work themselves up to stock market manipulation and finally, global politics.

No doubt the Jesuits behind the Ukrainian war today tell funny stories about how they manipulated Larry Bird back in the day.

ok so for anyone who thinks I am crazy with Gematria running the world and how they script most everything that happens big events watch this video

just watch from 43:30 and just watch for 20mins till like 1:05:00 that's all I ask of you

take 20mins out of your busy lives and tell me how all this could just be Coincidences ??? it is not

just please watch 20 mins of this video from 43:30 on or watch more but watch those 20 mins and just use your brain

I gave it 5 minutes. Seeing people actually speaking this crap makes it seem even more pathetic and ridiculous.

ok so for anyone who thinks I am crazy with Gematria running the world and how they script most everything that happens big events watch this video

just watch from 43:30 and just watch for 20mins till like 1:05:00 that's all I ask of you

take 20mins out of your busy lives and tell me how all this could just be Coincidences ??? it is not

just please watch 20 mins of this video from 43:30 on or watch more but watch those 20 mins and just use your brain

Nice to get a face to the name!

watch this video from 14:30 until 36:30 just 22 minutes of you're time

also watch from 2:32:15 for about 20 minutes

If you think this is all just Coincidences you may be the one who needs help

from 14:30 until 36:30

and from 2:32:15 on these are not all just coincidences

Last edited:
I watched it, the full 22 minutes. I'm a believer now!

Oh, except for the fact that he rambles on the number 33 without once mentioning Al Bundy. Proves he knows nothing!

And: He says those who speak the truth get censored. He wasn't censored. Ergo...

And the tiiiiiny detail that you can pick pretty much any number and find a gazzillion facts and historical events that match. Especially when it's sometimes the number, sometimes a code of something that's a number, just a bunch of different ways to twist and turn until you get the number you want.

Serios question: If instead of 33, 76 and 201 (the main numbers used by the tinfoil hat man in the video), it would have been say 32, 75, and 200, do you seriously not think that a bunch of coincidental matches to historic events and people could be done? Especially if you're allowed to code/twist as you see fit?

I'm so exited to see the videos that youtube will be suggesting for me now!

Btw: YouTube = 7 letters. There's a video about Swiss cheeze on youtube. The Swiss stock exchange is called SIX. 7SIX. 76!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom