NFL Thursday Night Football Giveaway (1 Viewer)

thats the thing I am the normal one here

you are all the mentally ill because you believe what you are watching is organic and not rigged every single game is scripted every single one in all sports college and pro
What about high school? Can I still bet on that and it be regular?

Why did the 2017 Houston Astros cheat if it was scripted they'd win the World Series?

Why did the 2017 Houston Astros cheat if it was scripted they'd win the World Series?
I have no idea man learn Gematria and figure it out

I can show you this though remember that pass that was clearly pass int and they didn't call it it's because of this

chadwick boseman died at the age of 42 now you will see it says he was 43 but he was really 42 they scrub things from the internet

why would they lie about his age ? he was 42 when they say he died

I have no idea man learn Gematria and figure it out

I can show you this though remember that pass that was clearly pass int and they didn't call it it's because of this

No thanks. You know Gematria, just figured you could tell me why. Nice deflection.

I'm going to ask my daughters who play college sports about the rigging and why they have been lying to me. Can't believe I've been wasting so much time going to their games.

No thanks. You know Gematria, just figured you could tell me why. Nice deflection.

I'm going to ask my daughters who play college sports about the rigging and why they have been lying to me. Can't believe I've been wasting so much time going to their games.
ae your daughters superstars ? I am sure its not every player who knows whats going on its the big time stars the refs and coaches

I dont know how its done but I bet its not all the players who know whats going on its prob just the superstars the refs and coaches

that video is 8mins watch it

Last edited:

its alot of diff factors that go into anything that happens I am not as smart as Zach Hubbard

The 1969 landing on the moon being faked is much more believable than this Gematria crap. I'm done.

3B9B075C-1E6F-45FC-BDAC-BA33213D839B.jpeg

look at all them thinking its real football LOL makes me laugh everytime

LOL see how it says " Show Russ The Boom"

The Boom = 33 in the most pure cypher full reduction is the most pure cypher in gematria that's prob one of the reason's the game was a total of 33 points

also russell wilson is 33yrs old and 33 is one of the craziest numbers in numerology there are 3 master numbers 11,22,33 and 33 is the master teacher #

highest degree of free masonry is 33 degree

Last edited:
Russell picks up his 33rd road loss all time - MNF = 33

You forgot Russel Wilson # is 3, Geno Smith # is 7...= 10. There were 10 points scored in the 1st quarter. A quarter is 25%. 25% of 10 is 2.5.....two and a half men starred Charlie Sheen, which equals 666, the same number as Pete Carroll, who just fucking orchestrated a God damn victory over Russel Wilson's Denver Babies!!!!!!!

here are the notes on the game I wouldn't bet sports though its not smart unless you know this knowledge very well which I do not

if I were a betting man I would obvs take the Broncos but u never know with this scripted BS

Numerology:

Monday, September 12, 2022

9/12/2022 = 9+12+20+22 = 63
9/12/2022 = 9+12+(2+0+2+2) = 27
9/12/2022 = 9+1+2+2+0+2+2 = 18
9/12/22 = 9+12+22 = 43 *Seattle Seahawks = 43 *Winning score of Super Bowl 48

September 12 is the 255th day of the year, leaving 110 days remaining

Head to Head:

55th reg. – Seahawks are 19-35 (14-13 @ home) *MNF = 15
-43 date. num (14th prime)
57th all-time – Seahawks are 21-35 (15-13 @ home)*Year of SB 57 *’22

Last meeting was 9/9/2018 (209 weeks ago)
-Broncos won 27-24 @ home

QBs:

Wilson’s 175th game – He is 113-60-1 (51-37-1 away) *Pope Francis = 175 *Pope = 52
-Lumen Field = 47 / 52 (Next away win is 52 all-time, he is on 47 in reg. coming in)
Wilson’s 159th reg. – He is 104-53-1 (47-32-1 away) *Seahawks = 48 *MNF = 48 / 33 (Super Bowl 48)
-Wilson is 33-years-old right now
-Super Bowl 48 was first SB on 33rd day of year
Wilson is 10-3 on MNF *Broncos = 103 *103rd NFL season
-Scottish = 103 / 113
Wilson is 4-2 away on MNF *Seattle Seahawks = 43 *Colorado = 43 *43 date num.
Wilson is 77-41-1 vs. NFC (36-23-1 away)
Wilson is 35-24-1 vs. NFC West (16-13-1 away) *Seattle Seahawks = 43 (14th prime)
-286 days after Nov. 29 bd

*Russell Wilson lost in the last Super Bowl in Arizona (SB 49). That was the “goal line” finish.

Smith’s 35th game – He is 13-21 (9-9 @ home)
Smith is 15-17 vs. AFC (8-6 @ home) *18 date num.
-336 days after Oct. 10 bd (span of 337 — 68th prime — Seattle, Washington = 68)

Coaches:

Broncos coach is making debut 267 days after his 42nd birthday
-Sunday games are 266 days after his birthday
-Iesus Hominum Salvator = 266 / 122 / 85
-Seattle on 122nd Meridian
-National Football League = 85
-Jesuit = 42
-OU at 41.5
-Washington, 42nd state
-Washington & Colorado, connected through weed legalization
-Super Bowl 48 was right after that happened…

Carroll is 152-104-1 (163-114-1 all-time) *163, 38th prime *Colorado, 38th state
-Russell Wilson went to Broncos on March 8 3/8
Carroll is 119-73-1 with Seahawks (129-81-1 all-time) *Seattle = 82 *Washington = 130
-Seahawks = 129
-361 days after Sep. 15 birthday

Notes:

Broncos 63rd season, Seahawks 47th season
-Seattle is on 47th Parallel
-Tampa Bay = 47 (Also in 47th season)
-Tampa & Seattle are only two teams in 47th season
-First Super Bowl in 47th NFL season
-Time = 47
-Foundation = 47

*Russell Wilson can pick up his 48th road win.
He beat the Broncos with the Seahawks in Super Bowl 48.
Seahawks = 48
MNF = 48

Broncos are 40-20-1 in Week 1 (10-12 away)
Seahawks are 19-27 in Week 1 (9-10 @ home) *Week of 9/11 and can fall to 9-11

Conclusion: It is hard to imagine Russell Wilson not getting his 48th road win, vs. his old team (Seahawks = 48), the team he won Super Bowl 48 with over the Broncos.

Biggest Concern: Russell Wilson can pick up his 33rd road loss, a number that plays on MNF more often than 48 (MNF = 33 / 48). That said, this is a very 48 occasion.

So gematria predicts both results?

Question for you: Do you not realize that you just kind of disproved gematria?

Example: If I can use the ancient conspiracy of "Swematria" to explain the results of sports events after each game, but I can also use it to BEFORE each game to predict each possible outcome (i.e., it's hard to figure out which script they're running), does that not prove that Swematria is bogus?

And isn't that exactly what is going on with Gematria? All outcomes can be explained before a game (depending on "the script"), then after the game you provide the winning explanation as proof of Gematria?

Of not: Please provide an example, before a game, where gematria only supports one outcome. Then see if that is the outcome. And to avoid the luck factor, please repeat ten times. I'll allow one mistake, i.e. 90% will probe gematria for me. Also: The odds must be fairly even. You can't supply results that are 9:10!

If you cannot do the above, you have confirmed that gematria can explain all reaults, and is therefore bogus.

We're waiting.

man it's impossible to wake up the sheeple insane
Ok, I'll try again:

Do
You
Not
Realize
That
Any
Mechanism
Of
Predicting
Games
Is
Bogus
If
All
Possible
Results
Can
Be
Predicted?

Example: If I can use the ancient conspiracy of "Swematria" to explain the results of sports events after each game, but I can also use it to BEFORE each game to predict each possible outcome (i.e., it's hard to figure out which script they're running), does that not prove that Swematria is bogus?

And isn't that exactly what is going on with Gematria? All outcomes can be explained before a game (depending on "the script"), then after the game you provide the winning explanation as proof of Gematria?

Of not: Please provide an example, before a game, where gematria only supports one outcome. Then see if that is the outcome. And to avoid the luck factor, please repeat ten times. I'll allow one mistake, i.e. 90% will probe gematria for me. Also: The odds must be fairly even. You can't supply results that are 9:10!

If you cannot do the above, you have confirmed that gematria can explain all reaults, and is therefore bogus.

We're waiting.

Ok, I'll try again:

Do
You
Not
Realize
That
Any
Mechanism
Of
Predicting
Games
Is
Bogus
If
All
Possible
Results
Can
Be
Predicted?
you dont think they know people know about Gematria ? it's 2022 they know people know about it

every single game is double coded some more then others

I dont know how many times I have to say it you have to try and figure out what riddle they are going off of

its usually the strongest that plays there are prob aslot of other things that go into it as well

all I know is that all these games are not real they ae not organic it is not may the best man or team win

it is all scripted before hand

We're waiting.

Ok, I'll try again:

Do
You
Not
Realize
That
Any
Mechanism
Of
Predicting
Games
Is
Bogus
If
All
Possible
Results
Can
Be
Predicted?
ok dodgers 126th game of the year they won the game 8 to 1 all tributes to kobe bryant they say he died on 1/26 and on 8/24 mamba day they won 12-6 another tribute to Kobe

again its w.e keep watching BS sports I am glad I dont anymore

some riddles are stronger then others and its not just gematria im sure there are other factors

but yeah w.e its nice if you know it for betting but gambling is not good so don;t learn it and keep thinking all of it is real LOL

ok dodgers 126th game of the year they won the game 8 to 1 all tributes to kobe bryant they say he died on 1/26 and on 8/24 mamba day they won 12-6 another tribute to Kobe
That's after the fact. Proves nothing. There are probably plenty of numbers that would explain a different outcome.

every single game is double coded some more then others
So you admit this? So regardless of the results, gematria was right? Does this not tell you anything?

That's after the fact. Proves nothing. There are probably plenty of numbers that would explain a different outcome.

So you admit this? So regardless of the results, gematria was right? Does this not tell you anything?
I dont know bro I am not a fucking teacher all I know is the sports you watch are scripted they are not organic they are not real it is all scripted thats all I know fo a fact and Gematria plays a huge role in it Sports and everything you can think of thats all I know

it happens with something every single day

I dont know bro I am not a fucking teacher all I know is the sports you watch are scripted they are not organic they are not real it is all scripted thats all I know fo a fact and Gematria plays a huge role in it Sports and everything you can think of thats all I know
That's fine, bro. You believe what you want to believe. That's up to you.

But don't try to prove it by providing numbers that can be used to explain any possible outcome! That's just insane!

Here's something equivalent with what you're doing:
I believe all sportsgames are predictable by coin tosses. Heads, team A wins. Tails, team B wins. But depending on the script, heads may very well mean that B wins and vice versa. Oh, and sometimes either heads or tails means a draw.

I may believe this if I want. Hell, I may even preach this in a poker forum! That's up to me (and the mods). But trying to prove it by saying "See! SEE!!! I got heads and Washington won! Told you!!!", that's just insane and proves nothing!

Can you please just admit this, that regardless if the jesuits are scripting everything or not, it cannot be proven by numbers, since all games are double scripted?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom