Wanted Nexgen 8000s Las Vegas mold (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake14mw

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi all,

I had this listed previously, but it wouldn't allow me to bump it anymore. I have a custom labelled tournament set of Nexgen 8000s. I'm looking for others, just small amounts, in this color preference order:

Purple
Yellow
Orange

I'd be willing to trade whites, blue, or red for any of these colors, or just buy them. If you are looking for white, blue, or red, let me know. The main purpose for the chips I'm looking for is for a cash game set for use after people bust out of tournaments. I just need small amounts of each. Thanks! This is what they look like:
nexgenchips.jpg

I have ALOT of them. Orange, White, & Blue in Las Vegas Nevada mold. Purple, Black, Green in "Poker Tour" cowboy hat mold. They have label stickers from the person who i bought them from. The spots are different though

I'll take pics

Thanks so much for posting these pics, I really appreciate it. I think @joseywales is still going to look for me to see if he has any green, black, yellow, purple, or orange he can spare for me. I am hoping to match my existing chips that have the single edgespot color, but if not, I will hit you up about a barrel or two of those orange. Do you have any need for white, red, or blues? I have some whites with your color edge spots that I don't use. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom