Wanted Nexgen 8000s Las Vegas Mold (1 Viewer)

Jake14mw

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi all,

I had this listed previously, but it wouldn't allow me to bump it anymore. I have a large set of Nexgen 8000s that I use just once per year for a big tourney I have. Looking for some additional Black and Yellow. Looking to buy them or I can trade you white, red, or green for them. Small amounts up to a couple of racks.

Thanks! This is what they look like:

nexgenchips.jpg

I have few yellows somewhere, I check. They yours if you pay shipping.

Where did all of the Nexgen's go? They were a commonly sold chip some time ago....I do not have this model however I believe the Las Vegas mold was the most common version of the 8000 series.

Thanks very much, let me know what you have and how much it would be to ship. I'm worried the shipping might be expensive for these cheap chips.
pricing them to sell is tough for value vs cost including shipping these days vs other chip options on the market. Hopefully you can find some racks from locals able to ship to you domestically.

Where did all of the Nexgen's go? They were a commonly sold chip some time ago....I do not have this model however I believe the Las Vegas mold was the most common version of the 8000 series.

pricing them to sell is tough for value vs cost including shipping these days vs other chip options on the market. Hopefully you can find some racks from locals able to ship to you domestically.
Yeah, I think I first got mine about 20 years ago. They were a popular more premium choice to dice chips back then! Did some back and forth trading purchasing around 2021 with people on this forum. I'm willing to trade people whites 2 for 1.

Come on guys, these things are just sitting in a box at the bottom of your closet! Let's get them back in play!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom