For Sale Newbie Flip! Enter to win chips and cards!!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Flop

IMG_2516.JPG

Thank you for catching that. Man the old eyes and having my daughter home from college I totally missed that and apologize to @namsupak. I will make it up to you.

I figured you’re juggling so many things for this fun event. Thanks for the opportunity David.

Sorry for catching this namsupak.

Sweeet :D That was so exciting! Thanks for running this.

The Final Table is set. The nine final table participants names have been randomized. Please come back tomorrow at 6:00 pm CST when we will do the final flip. This time we will be playing Omaha! Good Luck to the final table!

Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 9.54.12 PM.png

Thank you for catching that. Man the old eyes and having my daughter home from college I totally missed that and apologize to @namsupak. I will make it up to you.

Thanks I appreciate it. Actually I missed this while it was going on because I wasn't home, and I just scrolled through slowly and thought the same thing and was like OMG I won with 10 3 off, then i scrolled some more and reality set in. LOL the cards speak though, no worries.

I figured you’re juggling so many things for this fun event. Thanks for the opportunity David.

Sorry for catching this namsupak.

No problem thats how the game works, sometimes it comes back to bite ya. 10-3 off is a big blind special anyhow

thanks again for this crazy experience !
and i have to say that you have a very nice poker room ;) (y) :thumbsup:
Thanks, it is one of the advantages of being an empty nester. Since we have no basements in Texas I used the whole top floor, except for one bedroom, as my man cave.

I am getting ready to get upstairs and start the last flip. First I want to thank all of the participants and hope you "newbie" title fades away and everyone digs in and has fun on this forum. I have had the opportunity to meet many members in person and found them to be great people. I urge any of you "newbies" to try making a meet up in the future. You will not regret it!

Headed upstairs for a flip!!!

See you back in a few.

Man, Sorry guys, I had forgotten to deal out another two cards for Omaha. Since this one is in the works the game changed back to Texas Hold'em.

I will think of something else to run sometime in the future and we will do Omaha for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom