New Silver Clubs! (1 Viewer)

AK Chip

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Steve!! I love the look of the new chip!! Looks great on the Aurora table. Again thank you for letting me get a playable set of your customs!!!!

IMG_2565.JPG

IMG_2569.JPG

IMG_2567.JPG

IMG_2566.JPG

The colors really came out great on those. Inventing new edges spots is cool too.

Thanks for wanting a playable set, Pat. I'll just go ahead and order you 225 of the new T500 and you can get me later when chip funds make themselves available...whenever that is..:LOL: :laugh:
It's a shame the purple came out so saturated. The new purple will be much softer to give a greater contrast between the chips.

Thanks for wanting a playable set, Pat. I'll just go ahead and order you 225 of the new T500 and you can get me later when chip funds make themselves available...whenever that is..:LOL: :laugh:
It's a shame the purple came out so saturated. The new purple will be much softer to give a greater contrast between the chips.
Thanks so much!!

As I told Steve upon receiving my sample set, they are one of the most unique chips I have ever encountered. Feel like BJ chips a bit; in fact, my wife didn’t believe me when I told her they were ceramics. Great use of the larger lane size on the 43mm - one of the rare cases where you won’t hear me bitch about a giant label/inlay. Excellent blending of ceramic materials with a clay look. Outside of the purple vs black - a small gripe given how good the rest of the set is - I really, really like how these came out. And of course, that art...still one of my favorite custom card room designs!

Obviously I'm getting the new 500's do to color issue but have to say we did use the set for a T4,000 tourney were the 100's and 500's were splashed around together and we had no issues.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom