New Poster - From NYC / Long Island (1 Viewer)

DavinciFox

Two Pair
Reaction score
I work in Queens and live in Long Island. I’ve been reading PCF for a while but just recently joined. I got a new phone so I had to change or renew my passwords for various apps and I became a member.
I used to be a big poker guy in the nyc scene but got married and had kids and now it’s an occasional trip to Borgata or local home games. I have a lot of chips from various games I used to have but nothing impressive like the pics on here.
A couple weeks ago my brother in law sent a pic of his home game w his James Bond Paulsons in play and it woke the beast and since then I’ve been obsessing and looking up chips and posts constantly. My wife keeps commenting on all the sample sets that keep arriving but the only thing that will calm it down is a big Paulson purchase or a custom chip order. So we’ll see how it goes.

Welcome. There are several of us in NYC that get together for games now and then, usually in Manhattan (or occasionally Brooklyn).

You’ll definitely be able to scratch the itch of playing with great sets—between us, there are some very cool sets of chips.

ok great. Let me know. I’m in Massapequa and would definitely play once in a while

Welcome to pcf , you will soon have your very own Paulson set

I have a similar story to yours in that I used to play frequently and host weekly poker games. That all changed when I got married and haven't really played at all since up until recently when I found my old cash set and it too awoke my need to play more poker again.

Glad to have you with us!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom