*New* PCA Plaque Group Buy Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think I’ve seen that before. I’d like to see a picture!

20191006_191302.jpg

Updated artwork. The font below is matched up close in my opinion. John used a bold version. We may take a look at a version without bold.

78052588-6FF0-4DE9-A632-5C0B3861998D.png

Last edited:
For those a part of the GB please reach out to me if you have any other last thoughts or suggestions. I think we are getting close, if not done, with the design.

What happened to the 25k ? Matsui, not sure I'm in now

With the 1k/5k we are sitting at around $15 per plaque. I am hoping to see it go below $14.

Initially there wasn’t enough interest to cover the Matsui artwork fees. There actually has been an increase in interest.. and it may be worth checking in with everybody. The Matsui artwork fee is $215. Per plaque, I’m hoping to get lower, but estimate $11.30 without shipping or tax (if I get import fees).

20x$11.30 = $226 + $215 =$441/ 20 =$22 per 25k, with an order of only 20. An order of 40 quickly brings it down to $17ish per plaque.

It’s early so my math may be off.

Last edited:
Lack of interest I guess in the 25K, I to was interested in that one! Frank how many 25K were you thinking about? Matsui plaques are awesome! More expensive yes, but quality is top notch!

Hey, if the people want a 25k, I can work to get it. I’ll check back in with everyone. The 25k may end up being a little more pricey than the others, but we can work something out. @ovo

Our initial interest was only 100 plaques, but it’s now grown to around 300.

Matsui is beautiful, but very pricey , don't think I'd be in, but maybe a sample set

@Tienou59 with all the changes in price and artwork are you still interested in 10x10x10?

beware matsui plaque don't have mold like b&g & msk plaque they are all flat

to answer your question if you choose matsui i drop to 10 x1k & 8x5k & 4 x 25k

gpi (B&G) plaque with rounded side
images

matsui : flat
41MhMlXGFzL._AC_.jpg

as you give AI files to them, maybe you can ask free artwork fees :LOL: :laugh:

beware matsui plaque don't have mold like b&g & msk plaque they are all flat

to answer your question if you choose matsui i drop to 10 x1k & 8x5k & 4 x 25k

gpi (B&G) plaque with rounded side
images

matsui : flat
41MhMlXGFzL._AC_.jpg

as you give AI files to them, maybe you can ask free artwork fees :LOL: :laugh:
I tried to get them to waive the artwork fees. :(

Weren’t Matsui plaques like $40 or $50 each in previous group buys?
No idea. The quantity makes a huge difference because they have some high fees for artwork setup and just their general cost per plaque. I've been working with a matsui rep and we are below $15 for the most part. A significant quantity brings the price per plaque from $25 to $15. We are using the 95x66mm. There are much larger sizes, so i'm sure it could easily get that expensive.

For all,

We are planning on moving forward on the 19th or 20th so if you are interested now is the time to let me know. Thanks!!

Also, so everyone is on the same page, we’ve brought back the 25k. Interest was low at first, but we have enough interest now to justify the cost of the extra denomination!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom