New Paulson Hoodies Merch Pre Sale ! (2 Viewers)

TheDeezer

Flush
Reaction score
Hey all :

I will be launching some Paulson poker hoodies in the coming weeks and wanted to share the designs and color options with every one.

Sizes range from large to 4xl Price will be $65 plus shipping - if you are interested please DM me size and color preference to get on the list.

I wore these to a recent circuit event and have never gotten so many compliments - It was great feedback so decided launching a small run of these for my fellow PCF crew. Here are a few pictures. I can send some of me at the event as well.

Colors are :
Red,Black,Grey,Green,Blue,Tan, with more colors coming online soon.

I will put a formal ad out soon with easy to order instructions and the Shopify link once active. My 1st go at this and pretty excited.

We launched locally where I live and sold out so decided to expand the reach and share with you all.

Overwhelming positive feedback locally and the quality is better than expected. Unique look and made by a poker player for poker players⭐

Here are some photos. Look forward to hearing your feedback too if you happen to place an order!

Thanks !

IMG_5312.png

IMG_5313.png
IMG_5311.png

Do you have a picture of someone actually wearing this hoodie? Odd that its sold out but we don't have real people wearing it. or actual pictures.

I'll take a tan in size L! Sent pm
When they get back in stock, will do - had first batch of samples sent and they sold fast to my buddies in town. Will update you soon. Had some sizing consistencies I am working through so a XL may be wiser.

When they get back in stock, will do - had first batch of samples sent and they sold fast to my buddies in town. Will update you soon. Had some sizing consistencies I am working through so a XL may be wiser.
Sounds good, in for a XL! Ty!

Do you have a charcoal grey or grey that is not black and not too light?

Calling to meeting the extraordinary league of gentlemen who shout at clouds.

So first on the docket is explaining to an 8 year PCF member why he is getting these questions, feedback, and jokes on his (vendor?) thread.

UpNDown would like you to take this one with a dry retort?
Shall I reply, while attempting to avoid a third ban?
Maybe we’ll bring in one of the guys from the olden days who randomly come in to shout above everyone, maybe some BG or Kricket?
Perhaps it’s another Kifer derailment of meaningless memes until admins come in having to clean it up?
Maybe we even have a rookie take this one, see how a new guy does?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom