New Paulson Chip Rack Supplier (14 Viewers)

You are a sick puppy when you get excited about a delivery of chip racks.

Bummed they only fit 19 ASM and Chipco per slot (barrel?) but I'm sure that was already well known and I just didn't do my homework.
Fits new Paulson and Bud Jones like a glove. Guess I'll just have to buy more Paulson :)

IMG_3858.JPG

You are a sick puppy when you get excited about a delivery of chip racks.

Bummed they only fit 19 ASM and Chipco per slot (barrel?) but I'm sure that was already well known and I just didn't do my homework.
Fits new Paulson and Bud Jones like a glove. Guess I'll just have to buy more Paulson :)

View attachment 115885
Nice. yeah, for ASM/CPC, you want 67.7 racks

Bummed they only fit 19 ASM and Chipco per slot (barrel?)

I have no problem getting a barrel (20) of Chipcos to fit in a Paulson rack. They should fit in those Unique 4200 racks.

I have no problem getting a barrel (20) of Chipcos to fit in a Paulson rack. They should fit in those Unique 4200 racks.
Odd. My Vineyard were a no go and my Halloween only fit 20 in one on the end. It was so tight I had trouble getting it out so I kicked it down to 19 like the rest.

does anyone know how BCC Grand Islands or BCC CDI's would fit in these Racks ???

also does anyone have anywhere from 1-12 Racks they can sell me so I can test them out ??? lm k asap thanks

does anyone know how BCC Grand Islands or BCC CDI's would fit in these Racks ???

also does anyone have anywhere from 1-12 Racks they can sell me so I can test them out ??? lm k asap thanks

Excellent condition BCC chips should fit just as snug as excellent condition Paulsons. In the first post it shows a barrel of pink lucky derby $2's. They fit nice and snug. I've got an extra one I can let you have if you haven't already gotten a hold of some. Let me know.

Just received my first racks from Unique. They fit my Horseshoe Paulsons like a glove. The chips go all the way down and rest properly on the curve, with wonderful tolerances, and no rocking of new condition chips. Thank you everyone for this thread!

As another data point, I recently bought 40 of the Secure Gaming Products lighter weight black racks, and they measure 67.4 to 67.5 mm barrel length. They stack nicely, and I'm happy with them.

$9.95 for 10 racks, and $28.54 shipping for 40 racks. $68.34 total, or $1.71 per rack.

As another data point, I recently bought 40 of the Secure Gaming Products lighter weight black racks, and they measure 67.4 to 67.5 mm barrel length. They stack nicely, and I'm happy with them.

$9.95 for 10 racks, and $28.54 shipping for 40 racks. $68.34 total, or $1.71 per rack.
I found the amount of flex present on the Secure clear acrylic racks (due to the lack of material thickness) to be disconcerting.

Good value for just sitting on a shelf, however.

Just received my first racks from Unique. They fit my Horseshoe Paulsons like a glove. The chips go all the way down and rest properly on the curve, with wonderful tolerances, and no rocking of new condition chips. Thank you everyone for this thread!

Where did you get these? I have some HS in route and would like a rack that fits them perfectly.

I started looking around again for some Paulson chip racks and stumbled on this old thread. This is exactly what I was looking for. Called today and spoke to Bob Morell. Bob confirmed again that they're made from the exact same mold that is used for the Paulson racks, except for different names molded in. He asked that I send an email just so he would have the details of what I wanted in writing and then I called back to place an order. Should have them next week. A pleasure to deal with.

I did ask him about the chip rack carriers that were also referenced in this thread. He stated that they make them in house. They are based on the original Bud Jones chip carriers, which he stated were the best out there. I have no experience with them, so can't comment on that. Bob stated that when Bud Jones closed up they decided to start making the chip carriers based on that design. He made it sound like it was an exact duplicate. In any case, they're apparently procuring the raw stock of lexan and fabricating the carriers in house.

Bob R.

Cool, need some nice new racks for the PCF chips. I'll look this way!

The 4200 racks are really nice. I just got an additional 20 about 2 weeks ago. But, this time I also ordered 10 43mm racks and can’t say I am too happy about them. They were 5.50 each and they were Chinese knockoffs. I pulled the 20 4200 racks out and the 43mm racks were in its own box that was marked made in China and pulled them out of the box and each rack had plastic wrap with a made in China sticker.

The 4200 racks are really nice. I just got an additional 20 about 2 weeks ago. But, this time I also ordered 10 43mm racks and can’t say I am too happy about them. They were 5.50 each and they were Chinese knockoffs. I pulled the 20 4200 racks out and the 43mm racks were in its own box that was marked made in China and pulled them out of the box and each rack had plastic wrap with a made in China sticker.

Disappointing but good info.

Those 43mm china racks are the same ones that GPI sells. Get some 43mm racks from PGI (Palm Gaming) before they close up shop. They fit 43mm Paulsons like a glove.

Contact Barry.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/palmgaming-us-vs-palmimports-com.14642/#post-263553

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom