New Paulson Chip Rack Supplier (3 Viewers)

Of course, as soon as I order the Uniques, news comes that Apache is selling actual Paulsons...

Unless it really matters to you, I wouldn't get hung up on names. Unique Enterprises Inc. is the manufacturer of the Paulson rack. They just switch out the dies and emboss the word Paulson & their model number into the rack. It really is the exact same rack.

FWIW, with shipping (50) the racks from Unique work out to about $4.28 each.

Looks like Apache is selling the Paulson embossed rack for $4.75 each before shipping. Looks like you got the better deal.

Unique 4200's or Paulson 24010s are perfect for these.

IMG_20180323_105045.jpg

The orange really pops after a while too. Right stack is my shuffle stack at work.

IMG_20180323_105011.jpg

Chipco racks are slightly looser than 66.7 racks. PGI-branded racks are somewhere in-between the two (Paulson/Unique and Chipco).

Tommy, do these fit well in chipco 66.7mm racks as well? Same size I think, so they ought to? Would appreciate a fit test if you have one!

The 43mm Chipco racks fit 43mm Paulsons like a glove but as @BGinGA said their 39mm racks are a tad looser.

I got 50 of the Unique racks. My Paulson THC Starburst solids all fit a barrel per course... But they are not uniformly snug. In fact, most are just a little bit loose. Not loose enough for a lucite spacer, but there is some wiggle room on most (not all).

My Paulsons are almost all in excellent condition: Lightly used, but with relatively crisp if not 100% mint edges. In short, it would appear that even a little wear narrows each chip just enough that when you put 20 next to each other, it cumulatively results in some spacing.

It doesn’t really bother me, but IMHO these only will be totally snug for truly mint barrels.

Order placed in anticipation of my PCF promo chips. I talked to Bob. Very helpful. I mentioned PCF and they certainly are aware of the community and our love of their chip racks.

I just received a shipment of 30 of the Unique 4200 racks, and I can confirm... These racks fit mint secondary Paulsons PERFECTLY! I couldn't be happier with them!

JT

I must be doing something stupid.....when I click on the vendor link for unique I can't find where I go to actually order these racks!! :confused::confused:

after all this time, does nobody know at what quantity the 50c/rack discount kicks in?

I emailed Bob yesterday morning about the discount and he replied pretty quickly. They'll give a 50c/rack discount on orders of 1,000 or more. That's a bit more than I need.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom