StevieG

Pair
Reaction score
Steve, in Baltimore, Maryland.

Here is an old picture of chips when they first arrived in 2002 (look, dusty still)

chip_stacks_topped.jpg

I was a lurker on ChipTalk back in the day, a very active poster on 2+2 for a long time, and part of a home game here in Charm City that has played a mixed game (lots of Omaha Hi-Lo, Stud variants) once a week consistently since 2008.

These days I am running a Poker Mavens instance for our crew to play online.

Irish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Great chips on an awesome retired mold.

StevieG

Pair
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind welcome, folks.

Also, a while back a friend suggested I keep a chip from the various places I played poker live (I was traveling a lot for work).

So I did.

There are now some 60+ venues represented from 8 or 9 different countries. Here is a sample:

ChipCollection.jpg

StevieG

Pair
Reaction score
Great chips on an awesome retired mold.

Sharp eye, Irish.

I expanded slightly with an additional pink chip in 2007 or so and was still able to get them in roman mold, but more recently when I added a green chip I had to move to the diamonds (and I topped up the blue and red, so there are diamond molds in the mix for those now).

DegensExpanded.jpg

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! And right around the corner from us! Enjoy the forum, and check into the local games when they resume!

Dodger

Straight
Reaction score
That's one way to make an entrance! Welcome to PCF - thanks for sharing photos of your chips. Very cool!

Top Bottom