RudysNYC

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Long time lurker, first time poster. Glad to finally be on. Long story short, got into poker my last year of college and started collecting chips after I played at my first game in NYC. A bit of poker history is in my family--my dad used to play bridge at the original Mayfair Club in the 70s and then bought the space after it moved. It's been his office (and now ours) since then. My wet dream is to own a set from there one day.

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to posting!
Awesome story that's some interesting history to have in the family. Good luck with your search!

RudysNYC

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome
Was supposed to see Phish in AC this summer. Beyond the obvious death and destruction this virus has caused, I'm bummed because a weekend of 1/2 at Bally's and Phish on the beach is literally my perfect weekend.

Phish1321

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was supposed to see Phish in AC this summer. Beyond the obvious death and destruction this virus has caused, I'm bummed because a weekend of 1/2 at Bally's and Phish on the beach is literally my perfect weekend.
Yeah, that’s sucks. I’ve seen them many times but haven’t been to a show in almost 20 years unfortunately.

gopherblue

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Welcome! Once all the covid drama is behind us, we’ll have to get you to one of the PCFer games in the city. There are a good number of us.

RudysNYC

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Once all the covid drama is behind us, we’ll have to get you to one of the PCFer games in the city. There are a good number of us.
Sounds great to me! I have a terribly small-stakes game as well, looking forward to getting to know everyone as well. Like I said, long time lurker, everybody seems awesome haha

Top Bottom