Hi from Germany (1 Viewer)

fLrN

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Greetings from Germany!

I am the definition of a "long time lurker, first time poster".
Every once in a while, I have the urge to look at some of those beatiful custom chips you all made.

Me and my friends started to actively play again in the beginning of the year and are currently rocking the good old Majestic China Clays in our 0.05 / 0.10 € Cash Game.

The dream is to own a custom set in the future and keep the game going. And what better place to get inspiration than here?

Greetings
Flo

Hi everyone,

Greetings from Germany!

I am the definition of a "long time lurker, first time poster".
Every once in a while, I have the urge to look at some of those beatiful custom chips you all made.

Me and my friends started to actively play again in the beginning of the year and are currently rocking the good old Majestic China Clays in our 0.05 / 0.10 € Cash Game.

The dream is to own a custom set in the future and keep the game going. And what better place to get inspiration than here?

Greetings
Flo

Willkommen und Grüße aus Köln.

Welcome to the forum! This is a great place to dream and drool over other's chip sets. Nice to amongst those with similar (albeit quite unique) interests!

Hello and welcome (to posting)!

I happen to be in Hamburg at the moment, waiting to get off the cruise ship!
Cruises are uneconomical, unsustainable and anti-environmental.
The poor Germans had devised a perfect immersed weapon against them, but they were forced to abandon it around 1945 :p :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :):)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom