Greetings from Germany (1 Viewer)

quantum

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Im from Frankfurt, Germany and I would love to own a Paulson cash game set one day.

Willkommen!

Ein Paulson Set wird sicherlich für dich drin sein. Aber wie Stefan bereits sagte, es bleibt wahrscheinlich nicht nur bei einem. ;)

Quite an active german community on here. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. There are a few things to consider if you're ordering from the US to the EU.

Hi, thank you! Yes, there are so many sets that look great, probably will end up with more than I can (should) afford haha

@OfficerLovejoy, Ich hätte gar nicht erwartet viele deutsche hier anzutreffen :D Danke für das Angebot, ich werde gerne auf dich zurück kommen wenn ich aus den USA bestelle!

Hi, thank you! Yes, there are so many sets that look great, probably will end up with more than I can (should) afford haha

@OfficerLovejoy, Ich hätte gar nicht erwartet viele deutsche hier anzutreffen :D Danke für das Angebot, ich werde gerne auf dich zurück kommen wenn ich aus den USA bestelle!
We have a WhatsApp group chat for PCF guys from Germany.
If you're fine with having 144 unread messages overnight just because someone started a discussion about the best Paulson color, feel free to contact @Santa123 to get an invite.

Willkommen und wie die anderen bereits sagten, nur ein Set ist die falsche Einstellung, ein Set pro Monat klingt eher nach dem, was dich hier erwartet :D

English: Welcome and like everyone already said, one set is the wrong view on things, more like one set a month will be waiting here for you :D

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom