VikeInge44

Reaction score
Hello everyone

My Name is Frank and I'm new to the forums here. I have recently got back into poker and looking into hosting games of my own with some friends/family. Looking forward to learn whatever I can about the "chip game" and I can see there is a lot to learn. Thanks in advance for all the knowledge!

legend672

Flush
Reaction score
Welcome to wonderful world of PCF. Glad to have you, Frank.
459126D1-0C46-429F-8556-4BB721AFD90C.jpeg

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome!! PCF is a wonderful place, there will be many ready to help you along your journey!! Cheers!

yone

Straight
Reaction score
Hello and welcome!
What part of NY are you from? I live in Riverdale Bronx. I host a game, .25/.50 NLHM once a month on the first Sunday. You’re welcome to come by :)
I do have a bunch of samples: Paulson, TRK, Sunfly, ABC, CPC,RT plastics, Matsui and Bud Jones. You can check them out to see what you might like :tup:
My main cash set is custom Matsui’s. I just bought Condado Plaza Bud Jones CICs and the WSOP tournament set from @The Chip Exchange

Regards,

Jun

VikeInge44

Reaction score
Hello and welcome!
What part of NY are you from? I live in Riverdale Bronx. I host a game, .25/.50 NLHM once a month on the first Sunday. You’re welcome to come by :)
I do have a bunch of samples: Paulson, TRK, Sunfly, ABC, CPC,RT plastics, Matsui and Bud Jones. You can check them out to see what you might like :tup:
My main cash set is custom Matsui’s. I just bought Condado Plaza Bud Jones CICs and the WSOP tournament set from @The Chip Exchange

Regards,

Jun
Thanks Jun I appreciate the invite. I'm on Long Island.

Thanks everyone!

PokerDots

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hello and welcome Frank!

I'm new here as well and the community has been tremendous in giving advice. Everyone's really friendly so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have.

Hope you manage to find an amazing set soon :)

Top Bottom