New member (1 Viewer)

VikeInge44

Reaction score
Hello everyone

My Name is Frank and I'm new to the forums here. I have recently got back into poker and looking into hosting games of my own with some friends/family. Looking forward to learn whatever I can about the "chip game" and I can see there is a lot to learn. Thanks in advance for all the knowledge!

Welcome to wonderful world of PCF. Glad to have you, Frank.
459126D1-0C46-429F-8556-4BB721AFD90C.jpeg

Welcome!! PCF is a wonderful place, there will be many ready to help you along your journey!! Cheers!

Hello and welcome!
What part of NY are you from? I live in Riverdale Bronx. I host a game, .25/.50 NLHM once a month on the first Sunday. You’re welcome to come by :)
I do have a bunch of samples: Paulson, TRK, Sunfly, ABC, CPC,RT plastics, Matsui and Bud Jones. You can check them out to see what you might like :tup:
My main cash set is custom Matsui’s. I just bought Condado Plaza Bud Jones CICs and the WSOP tournament set from @The Chip Exchange

Regards,

Jun

Hello and welcome!
What part of NY are you from? I live in Riverdale Bronx. I host a game, .25/.50 NLHM once a month on the first Sunday. You’re welcome to come by :)
I do have a bunch of samples: Paulson, TRK, Sunfly, ABC, CPC,RT plastics, Matsui and Bud Jones. You can check them out to see what you might like :tup:
My main cash set is custom Matsui’s. I just bought Condado Plaza Bud Jones CICs and the WSOP tournament set from @The Chip Exchange

Regards,

Jun
Thanks Jun I appreciate the invite. I'm on Long Island.

Thanks everyone!

Hello and welcome Frank!

I'm new here as well and the community has been tremendous in giving advice. Everyone's really friendly so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have.

Hope you manage to find an amazing set soon :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom