New member- looking for cash games in Wilmington NC (1 Viewer)

We have a beach house in sneeds ferry so we go down there 2-3x year. I’d like a game when I visit

@Maverickk I know of several games in the area. A few home games (no rake) and a few underground (raked). Mostly NLHE, but some PLO also. What games/stakes are you looking for? What area of town are you in?
I live by wrightsville beach.. I mostly play 1-2 nl, sometimes 2-5.. I'm looking for cash games though. I've had a couple people that invited me to play, but it was like a set time for everyone to get there for a weekly house game.. not really lookin for that, feels like a scam. Something that is ongoing and people can come and go as they please would be preferred.

I live by wrightsville beach.. I mostly play 1-2 nl, sometimes 2-5.. I'm looking for cash games though. I've had a couple people that invited me to play, but it was like a set time for everyone to get there for a weekly house game.. not really lookin for that, feels like a scam. Something that is ongoing and people can come and go as they please would be preferred.
I get that. I think they’re all come and go as you please, but these games are typically a single table and once full you might not get an open seat all night, so to be sure you get a seat you have to commit to showing up when it starts. Not a scam but I get it if that doesn’t line up with your schedule.

I get that. I think they’re all come and go as you please, but these games are typically a single table and once full you might not get an open seat all night, so to be sure you get a seat you have to commit to showing up when it starts. Not a scam but I get it if that doesn’t line up with your schedule.
Sounds good, I'm definitely interested.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom