New Member - Living Internationally (2 Viewers)

GreekRedEye

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings. I am a new member (well, joined a couple weeks ago but just posting for first time now). I am in the middle of an international move and cruising the chip forum has been a nice break from the stress of packing and logistics. I move around a lot for work. I have hosted a few games at my house with close friends. Turbo tourneys with dice chips (yes, I know, but you have to start somewhere). I am looking to get myself a two-table custom tourney set (may join the group buy being organized by carothers - I have mocked up a design). And eventually I would like to get a small cash set of real clay - I am really liking the jacks I see go up for sale with some frequency.

Welcome to PCF!

I am in the middle of an international move
Anywhere in particular? There are lots of members outside of the US. You might find some PCFers in your new area as well.

Welcome to PCF!

Anywhere in particular? There are lots of members outside of the US. You might find some PCFers in your new area as well.
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I just departed Nicaragua. Moving to U.S. temporarily for a year, living in various cities. Then I will move to Germany.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I just departed Nicaragua. Moving to U.S. temporarily for a year, living in various cities. Then I will move to Germany.
Cool, probably the PCF densest Country after USA

Welcome!
What city in Germany are you gonna move to?
If you haven't made up your mind yet - we got a pretty big pcf community in the Cologne area. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom