New Jacks Poker Viper 1000 case + CPC Chesterfield Club + Stralka (1 Viewer)

chipdave

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi all,
here's my latest acquisition, the Viper case from Jacks Poker.
I was seeking for a long time for a travel case who can hold my 2 sets which are around 800 chips in total and what I can say is that the Viper fits the bill wonderfully, very sturdy and well executed, I like it so much :tup: a great thank you also to their customer service which helped to arrange the order and the shipping to Italy, the package arrived in time and in perfect conditions.

In the set I've also a full size 10 seats PCF table topper acquired during COVID that eventually I'll show later next time I meet my friends for a game and other older decks of cards from Copag and Dal Negro, the KEMs you see below were purchased in the US since here cost much less than in Europe, the tournament director button was found recently with some luck in a store in Italy.... I was searching it for many years since I used to hold the older version which after some years unluckily stopped to work and now seems out of production... there's also the poker ACE which I've used only few times as it's really great and has a lot of functionalities but it's harder to program respect the button.

Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg
20230602_105228.jpg
20230602_110557.jpg
20230602_105928.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all,
here's my latest acquisition, the Viper case from Jacks Poker.
I was seeking for a long time for a travel case who can hold my 2 sets which are around 800 chips in total and what I can say is that the Viper fits the bill wonderfully, very sturdy and well executed, I like it so much :tup: a great thank you also to their customer service which helped to arrange the order and the shipping to Italy, the package arrived in time and in perfect conditions.

In the set I've also a full size 10 seats PCF table topper acquired during COVID that eventually I'll show later next time I meet my friends for a game and other older decks of cards from Copag and Dal Negro, the KEMs you see below were purchased in the US since here cost much less than in Europe, the tournament director button was found recently with some luck in a store in Italy.... I was searching it for many years since I used to hold the older version which after some years unluckily stopped to work and now seems out of production... there's also the poker ACE which I've used only few times as it's really great and has a lot of functionalities but it's harder to program respect the button.

View attachment 1144368View attachment 1144371View attachment 1144372View attachment 1144373View attachment 1144374
What’s your thoughts now that you’ve had it a few months?

Stralka's (European (Polish) made clay chips)....cool, been a while since I saw those
Can you do some close-ups ?

Company ceased production due to durability issues....how are yours holding up ?
I had a sample set way back in the day but gifted it away...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom