Cancelled New Jacks Cinci $2 and Snapper (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The value of the used ones vary quite a bit. But if you cherry picked through them and removed any chip with significant wear or flea bites, leaving only the used chips with sharp edges left, then cleaned them up and oiled them, they would sell for the exact same price as the new chips at auction (I know, that sounds wrong, and many will disagree, but I collected data on this for thousands of transactions before. There is no significant difference in resale prices between "new" and "excellent/minty looking" used chips that are cleaned and oiled in this market. But the ones with flea bites and rounded edges are worth significantly less per chip.
I'd agree with this 100%. I'd say that the new snappers are as nice as any of the NAGB THCs that were put out over the past years, and we know what those sell for. I guess my surprise is rather that the used chips up for sale haven't been sorted and, without naming any of the specific sales/auctions, some of the chips are in pretty terrible condition (imo), and they're still going for a premium. I guess I shouldn't underestimate to desire for pink THCs w/ edge spots. Frankly, I wouldn't even pay TCR prices for the used ones with flea bites all over. But, that's just my opinion - one man's plastic dice chip is another man's holy grail!

In other news, I believe the seller ghosted everybody who wanted to claim this lot. Unless there was a PM offer for higher. If that’s the case...

1617349574790.gif

For all of you that follow this thread, I only can say that I agreed with @Stuumble to purchase a rack of Jack Cinci $1 new with him, with the help of an intermediary (thank God). The new ones didn't arrive, but the used ones. The last communication with him was from last Tuesday, and that's all.
I suppose he has sold the entire set to someone at a good price. In my case, I've lost €12 in Paypal fees :mad:

Im back from the dead. Sorry I was traveling but I am home now for Easter. I guess Ill go through the list of pm's by order I received them to see if anyone wants them.

I want to give an explanation. We agreed that he would buy me 1 rack of new Jack Cinci $1, but we were out of luck and he received the used ones instead. Finally, I told him that he could send me the used ones, but there was no response for days, so I finally canceled the contract and the intermediary gave me the money back. I don't care about used chips, because I wanted new ones to fit my set well, but I was willing to keep them anyway. But I think it is bad behavior for a member of this forum ...

About the 12€, is the fee to exchange EUR in USD, and USD in EUr again...

Im back from the dead. Sorry I was traveling but I am home now for Easter. I guess Ill go through the list of pm's by order I received them to see if anyone wants them.
Sorry, but you didn't say anything about stay traveling. We had a fluid chat until Tuesday, and then no answer, no explanations about anything.

News about l'affaire.

@Stuumble has been talking with me and he has covered the PayPal expenses that I have had because of this.
I only want him to understand how works this forum and the importance of good communication between members.

issue settled.

Agree this thread is a mystery, but it's not clear whether these things are sold or not and it's only been about 10 days since the OP's last post. I don't think it's up to the moderators to investigate and if it's unclear, I don't think it's appropriate to just close the thread.

Annoying? Sure. But folks can do some quick scrolling send a PM and get on with their day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom