Cancelled New Jacks Cinci $2 and Snapper (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

That it I’m finally going to accept that I’m old. I keep having to google what these acronyms mean o_O Just not with it anymore. Used to be with it but then they changed what it was and what I’m with isn’t it and what’s it scares me. Lol

If these were listed below TCR prices I think the forum would just have a gladiator battle. Last man standing gets them.
And they where not even a 5% chip.

Says who ?
I was looking back to see what prices were on these pre TCR sale and I was able to find a few listings from 2017 where they were $300-$350. I couldn’t find a lot from recent times like 2020+, but I doubt they were $800 a rack. I could be wrong in that though.

I was looking back to see what prices were on these pre TCR sale and I was able to find a few listings from 2017 where they were $300-$350. I couldn’t find a lot from recent times like 2020+, but I doubt they were $800 a rack. I could be wrong in that though.
Pretty sure this was the exact case with PCA $5 secondary so why not?

You couldn't buy PCA secondary chips prior to the TCR sales.
OK sure, but from what I understand they could be found sitting for a while on the classifieds after the sales at $400/rack. Try offering $800 now and see how far you get.

OK sure, but from what I understand they could be found sitting for a while on the classifieds after the sales at $400/rack. Try offering $800 now and see how far you get.
Well if you get your hands on a rack of these snappers you could theoretically trade them for a rack or maybe even 6 barrels of PCA sec $5! :rolleyes: Insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom