New Hitching Post gear campaign (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reserved under maroon hoodie in 2xlt which I believe means 2xl t for tall...

It does, but I never saw that size available.

When you click the I still want it and put in your email address the next screen has the sizes.

Capture.JPG

Can the hoodie come in navy?

Can the hoodie come in navy?
I think I would have to relaunch the campaign to change the options.

I can launch a completely new campaign with only he dedication to buy one item if you want. It might make it cost more though. Just let me know.

I think I would have to relaunch the campaign to change the options.

I can launch a completely new campaign with only he dedication to buy one item if you want. It might make it cost more though. Just let me know.

The long sleeve tee in navy looks great with the HP logo. I definitely want a hoodie in navy if you can make it happen. If not, no biggie.

The long sleeve tee in navy looks great with the HP logo. I definitely want a hoodie in navy if you can make it happen. If not, no biggie.
I would be interested in a navy hoodie as well...but after the holidays (right after is fine). I just can't buy something for myself right before Christmas and feel good about it. :)

If you guys want incan relaunch one in January with a pledge of 2 using navy hoodies (assuming the color is available)

If anyone else has a specific request that isn't currently available let me know. The more items you pledge for before launching the lower the price.

Also I got a long sleeve in maroon for myself. It is a really nice color combo for the HP as well.

SOOOOOooooo is this campaign going to end sometime soon so we have gear for the S@P IV?

SOOOOOooooo is this campaign going to end sometime soon so we have gear for the S@P IV?
I have no idea. My campaign ended in November. I though @Mr. Cheese Said that if two people ordered something hey would run a new one but that wasn't me. You might want to contact Teespring.

I contacted Teespring,need 5 more to "start" the campaign, so anyone wants one, now is the time. If we get a few more, I will buy a couple extra to get us to 10, maybe donation to Tom for giveaways at the shootout.

So Bump

Email from them and link:

Thank you for contacting Teespring. I apologize for the inconvenience. I have checked the campaign "HP Gear" with URL https://teespring.com/hp-gear. It currently has 5 reservations.

Like regular campaigns, Auto Re-launched campaigns still have a goal to meet which is to receive 10 item reservations, so the transaction will only take place once that happens. The campaign will then re-activate and run for 10 more days. Thus, even more people have the opportunity to order if they missed it the first time.

You’ll still receive all the normal confirmation emails that you typically get with Teespring (confirmation of the order, confirmation that the campaign reached its goal, your transaction status, and confirmation that the order has shipped.)

I contacted Teespring,need 5 more to "start" the campaign, so anyone wants one, now is the time. If we get a few more, I will buy a couple extra to get us to 10, maybe donation to Tom for giveaways at the shootout.

So Bump

Email from them and link:

Thank you for contacting Teespring. I apologize for the inconvenience. I have checked the campaign "HP Gear" with URL https://teespring.com/hp-gear. It currently has 5 reservations.

Like regular campaigns, Auto Re-launched campaigns still have a goal to meet which is to receive 10 item reservations, so the transaction will only take place once that happens. The campaign will then re-activate and run for 10 more days. Thus, even more people have the opportunity to order if they missed it the first time.

You’ll still receive all the normal confirmation emails that you typically get with Teespring (confirmation of the order, confirmation that the campaign reached its goal, your transaction status, and confirmation that the order has shipped.)
Was anyone else caught up in this? If so I would say you can just cancel your order and I can make a new run with a lower minimum.

@Mr. Cheese @Tommy @Mental Nomad @Forty4 of any of you had put an order in on this one that is apparently never tipping I say cancel it and I will launch a new run with a small minimum order so no one has to wait.

Also since I am just launching for this order of there is a particular color you want for any specific item I can see if they will do it just let me know.

@Mr. Cheese @Tommy @Mental Nomad @Forty4 of any of you had put an order in on this one that is apparently never tipping I say cancel it and I will launch a new run with a small minimum order so no one has to wait.

Also since I am just launching for this order of there is a particular color you want for any specific item I can see if they will do it just let me know.

I did. I forgot all about it. Tee and Hoodie, Navy, Red, or Maroon. 2X Tall.

I put that reservation and my payment info in for the maroon hoodie a month or two ago but they said they wouldn't charge me until they ran the campaign which wouldn't happen unless more people wanted that same hoodie. If you can get that item to go through I'd really appreciate it. Maroon Hoodie in 2XLT

I put that reservation and my payment info in for the maroon hoodie a month or two ago but they said they wouldn't charge me until they ran the campaign which wouldn't happen unless more people wanted that same hoodie. If you can get that item to go through I'd really appreciate it. Maroon Hoodie in 2XLT

If you're wearing a 2XLT maybe I should get a 3XLT. :D

If this is possible I would order a crew neck black tee

Navy Gildan 6.1oz Long Sleeve

Charcoal LS or SS crewneck would be good, I'll get whichever you set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom