New Hitching Post gear campaign (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need a few more to launch the order if anyone is interested.

I will look after back from vacation on Monday, so don't order yet please and ty

I had the day wrong. This ends tomorrow. If you want a shirt/hoodie get an order in by then!

Site said they had reached the minimums and it would print.
Yeah I noticed that. I had put a 10 shirt minimum in to get the price down and we don't have that many yet but it looks like they are saying it will launch anyway? Confused but ok.

Thanks guys, definitely enough to run an order now! I also picked up a hoodie and t shirt for S@P giveaways.

I had the day wrong. This ends tomorrow. If you want a shirt/hoodie get an order in by then!

FUUUUUUUuuuuuuuudge.

"Wednesday"

okay I will check back then....

"Oops, Tuesday"

Wednesday - read post, die a little inside

FUUUUUUUuuuuuuuudge.

"Wednesday"

okay I will check back then....

"Oops, Tuesday"

Wednesday - read post, die a little inside
Ugh,

Tim if you want PM me the exact combo of product and color you would like. I can see what they would charge for a one unit run.

Ugh,

Tim if you want PM me the exact combo of product and color you would like. I can see what they would charge for a one unit run.

I'd get in on this too. I totally forgot about it (put it on the to do list then lost track of it lol).

I'd get in on this too. I totally forgot about it (put it on the to do list then lost track of it lol).
NP, I will create a new one when Tim gets back with me on the combo of color and item he wants. I know they will run it at even just one item it just costs more for shorter runs.

NP, I will create a new one when Tim gets back with me on the combo of color and item he wants. I know they will run it at even just one item it just costs more for shorter runs.
Just do another one in January or Feb. Not sure of the lead time but there will probably be people looking to get some gear for the shoot out. I know I wanted to get something but was out of town and traveling, I know not really an excuse in this day of technology.

Alright so I just entered in all my info and gave my payment info and it said if one more person orders something from this they'll do a re-run and ship to us directly.

Alright so I just entered in all my info and gave my payment info and it said if one more person orders something from this they'll do a re-run and ship to us directly.
IMG_4842.JPG

Paging @BiGGyT @Forty4

Just for the record - the hoodie looks awesome, and I would probably have ordered if they had them in Tall sizes. :(

Me too. I liked the navy one. Most of my hoodies and light jackets are Carhartt which come in talls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom