New guy/poker table questions. (1 Viewer)

Random card

Reaction score
Hello, new to the site. I finally have a home where I can host games and I’ve been going down the rabbit hole of chip and table buying. I really like round tables and I’ve talked my wife into a round table with a removable top that will also serve as a dining table. Does anyone have any suggestions on this? I really like the nerdier billiards 10 person round table but it’s $1500 and I can’t find any reviews on it?
Thanks for any help!

Hello, new to the site. I finally have a home where I can host games and I’ve been going down the rabbit hole of chip and table buying. I really like round tables and I’ve talked my wife into a round table with a removable top that will also serve as a dining table. Does anyone have any suggestions on this? I really like the nerdier billiards 10 person round table but it’s $1500 and I can’t find any reviews on it?
Thanks for any help!

I would contact @T_Chan about one of his tables! You will not be disappointed!
...and welcome to the forum

Welcome to PCF! If you do a search in the browser you'll find some great info on custom round tables that might help you find what you're looking for as well as tons of table toppers!! Best of luck with your quest!!! :)
Brie

A 10 person round table will be huge and will make playability a challenge, especially for those reaching to the middle for chips - they'll always have to stand. Generally it's 8 players max for a round table - higher than this and you'll have to go oval. A 8 seat round dining table (could squeeze 10 for poker) is typically 60" across.

This thread is a good read on shapes and sizes.

A buddy of mine has a 10-seat custom poker table with a three part removable dining table top. As a dining table, it's rectangular but the poker table underneath is the traditional straight sides with half circles on the end. The thee part top makes converting it easy and also easy to store the top parts out the way. A one-piece cover may look better but can be a royal pain to remove (you have to have a minimum of two people) and finding a place to put it is also a challenge since it's so big.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom