New guy here from NYC (1 Viewer)

Pesto628

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hi all! Have been playing poker recreationally for quite some time and wanted to start hosting my own home games. As I was researching chips I discovered the many options out there and I’m officially hooked! If anyone is aware of any good games in NYC please let me know :)

Welcome!

There's a few of us here and more than one host. Games run at least once a month. Will send you a pm the next time I host.

Welcome aboard. Yes @Esection is right there is a nice group of us here who I can say are all super great having met them in person. I'm always open for a game, I just don't have a good situation for hosting.

Hey there... I am new here .as well. Also from the NY area. Technically live in NJ, but have been living and playing in the NYC area for the last 15 years.

I just joined the forum, I live in the Riverdale section of the Bronx. I finally made the plunge to do home games too. I placed an order for Matsui chips and a beautiful table from Rye Park Gaming. They should be delivered by mid Sept. I can't wait!

What a great forum! Wish I knew about it before. Never realized so many people had a passion for poker chips. Even some of my poker buddies think I'm a little crazy for spending so much on custom chips.

I just joined the forum, I live in the Riverdale section of the Bronx. I finally made the plunge to do home games too. I placed an order for Matsui chips and a beautiful table from Rye Park Gaming. They should be delivered by mid Sept. I can't wait!

What a great forum! Wish I knew about it before. Never realized so many people had a passion for poker chips. Even some of my poker buddies think I'm a little crazy for spending so much on custom chips.
Post pics of your matsuis? :):)

Oh, you have nooooo idea. Say goodbye to your wallet!

Just got my Matsui Chips!
IMG_0238.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom