New from Chicago, IL area (1 Viewer)

upsguy7

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Long, long time lurker here. Just a window shopper and not a collector like a lot of you guys. Love looking at the different sets and have been wanted an Aria set for a while now. Saw one listed and decided to make my account, lol. Thanks for all of the content, pics, etc posted here. I enjoy lurking the home game threads, seeing all the pics you guys post.

I play home games and was supposed to go to my first WSOP this year. Was supposed to play the milly maker but you guys know the story.

Looking forward to engaging in the conversations instead of lurking, and yes I am a UPS delivery driver :)

Long, long time lurker here. Just a window shopper and not a collector like a lot of you guys. Love looking at the different sets and have been wanted an Aria set for a while now. Saw one listed and decided to make my account, lol. Thanks for all of the content, pics, etc posted here. I enjoy lurking the home game threads, seeing all the pics you guys post.

I play home games and was supposed to go to my first WSOP this year. Was supposed to play the milly maker but you guys know the story.

Looking forward to engaging in the conversations instead of lurking, and yes I am a UPS delivery driver :)
Where do you call home?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom