New Empire Poker Chips from Apache (3 Viewers)

TudiscoKid

Pair
Reaction score
https://www.apachepokerchips.com/product/empire-poker-chips/

empire-cardroom-sample-poker-chips.jpg

Design's somewhat original, I like it!

This is dirty stacks galore across the board. For something that's so easily adjustable I don't know why this is the lineup they went with.

With that said, always happy to see more options for normies.
Royal, Majestics and now Empire :)

They look good - my only concern would be dirty stacks with the 25s & 100s.

The dirty stack police strike again!
I don’t think it’s an issue.

What plans do you have for ceramic cards mold blanks?
None, was actually referring to the trend of not making blanks at all. They've stopped the Royals blanks as well and this were the ones I really like. I was thinking about building a cash game set of those. Not really worth it if I have to remove 800 label, correction, 1600 labels.

So, either way, they're dead to me. Which was really more of a joking way of telling them they really should offer blanks in addition to stock chips.

None, was actually referring to the trend of not making blanks at all. They've stopped the Royals blanks as well and this were the ones I really like. I was thinking about building a cash game set of those. Not really worth it if I have to remove 800 label, correction, 1600 labels.

So, either way, they're dead to me. Which was really more of a joking way of telling them they really should offer blanks in addition to stock chips.
Yeah, some of these card mold blanks would make a nice set

I was only stocking blanks to make custom chips. Unfortunately ABC is no longer making labels and I can't find a label maker at an affordable price. One of you guys should buy ABC's equipment and start making labels. (It is for sale) Then I will stock blanks again!

I was only stocking blanks to make custom chips. Unfortunately ABC is no longer making labels and I can't find a label maker at an affordable price. One of you guys should buy ABC's equipment and start making labels. (It is for sale) Then I will stock blanks again!
Don't tempt me!!!

Sticker Mule seems like the affordable vendor people have have been satisfied with. Maybe you could strike up a partnership.

Well, there's a rabbit hole I'd never considered, before...ok, you're not dead, just on life support :)

First thing I noticed was 4 chips in a row of red red red red. These would also be on the table a lot at the same time as work horses.
View attachment 1137335
View attachment 1137336
Maybe I just like to swim against the current. But I can tell those chips apart, I’ve never seen dirty stacks be an actual problem or even anything more than a minor annoyance, and I like red!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom