Nevermind. (1 Viewer)

One thing I noticed is the denoms are somewhat transparent, so the graphics can be seen through the numbers. Increase the opacity.

Perfect example of what I referred to earlier.

That design violates a couple of limitations for that particular print medium and manufacturer.

You simply don't know what you don't know.

Not to mention that nobody here is playing with chips worth 1/4th of a penny. You have lots to learn, glasshopper.
I know what I know, ceramics can have the entire face printed on, cpc can't without bleed. That is neither here nor there... Two facts remain:

1. You're full of shit
2. You couldn't read the small print on a dunes chip from 4ft. away.

I know what I know, ceramics can have the entire face printed on, cpc can't without bleed. That is neither here nor there... Two facts remain:

1. You're full of shit
I think I speak for everyone when I say stop, now I would say some harsher words, but I’m on thin ice with some mods, so I’ll just say, stop. No one needs you here telling us all your holy gospel, and ignoring the people actually trying to help you. Now, I think if you stopped all this right now and apologized, we could all get along just fine.

lol, what are you, 10 years old? People here are trying to help you, and you lash out like an infant.

Just go away before your foul mouth and insults get you banned...

1. You're full of shit
Don’t take it personally, sometimes it’s like talking to a computer but he knows his stuff. :LOL: :laugh:

I have plenty of business outside this forum. Another reason I decided to do free shit here. I like to dabble, and I can't sell here anyway.

And no fucking way would I want to do anything for the likes of you.
You can sell here, just say you’re a designer, and do business by pm or email, you can’t post a for sale thread though, because that’s supposed to be for buying and selling poker chips and supplies.

Don’t take it personally, sometimes it’s like talking to a computer but he knows his stuff. :LOL: :laugh:
I just found the ignore button here. Works wonders! I take advice and critique just fine...when people aren't condescending. That Josh Kifer guy gave me a bunch of advice on one and it came out pretty awesome. Oh, and he treated me like a human being and didn't begin with name-calling like "rookie" or the always condescending "grasshopper." Hey, but I'm 10 years old.

I just found the ignore button here. Works wonders! I take advice and critique just fine...when people aren't condescending. That Josh Kifer guy gave me a bunch of advice on one and it came out pretty awesome. Oh, and he treated me like a human being and didn't begin with name-calling like "rookie" or the always condescending "grasshopper." Hey, but I'm 10 years old.
Let’s be exact, he called you a “glasshopper”.

People can be brutal here to new members and often tell them what they’re doing wrong instead of how they can make it right. Don’t let them dissuade you. Excited to see your work!

This guy clearly doesn't understand the meaning of condescending. :cool

Worse, he's unwilling to admit that he might not yet be an expert in a specific design area where there happen to be many experts already.

Let him find our the hard way, if he's too vain to accept help and prefers to hurl insults instead of improve his knowledge and work output.

This guy clearly doesn't understand the meaning of condescending. :cool

Worse, he's unwilling to admit that he might not yet be an expert in a specific design area where there happen to be many experts already.

Let him find our the hard way, if he's too vain to accept help and prefers to hurl insults instead of improve his knowledge and work output.
Who did this post help?

Ultimately, everybody. You'll see....

Don’t nevernind, bud. And don’t put people on ignore either. I kept refreshing this thread, to see what else you had. Because what I saw looked good, even if it wasn’t for me.
Thicken your skin, read the feedback, and keep moving forward.
I’m no fluffer. But this site can’t get enough good artists. So suck it up and stick around.

Don’t nevernind, bud. And don’t put people on ignore either. I kept refreshing this thread, to see what else you had. Because what I saw looked good, even if it wasn’t for me.
Thicken your skin, read the feedback, and keep moving forward.
I’m no fluffer. But this site can’t get enough good artists. So suck it up and stick around.
Nice sentiment and all, but I'm a recovering addict. I have to avoid undue stress man. I'll stick to what I'm good at, regular ol' graphic design and playing poker. Thanks and nice talking with the good people here!

I think I speak for everyone when I say stop, now I would say some harsher words, but I’m on thin ice with some mods, so I’ll just say, stop. No one needs you here telling us all your holy gospel, and ignoring the people actually trying to help you. Now, I think if you stopped all this right now and apologized, we could all get along just fine.
lol, what are you, 10 years old? People here are trying to help you, and you lash out like an infant.

Just go away before your foul mouth and insults get you banned...
Why do we tell people to stop?

The last person that went on a tirade (might be a couple ago depending on what you consider a tirade) has an entire chip set made after him. Thousands upon thousands.

Let people go, encourage the rage. Then buy the chips.

encourage the rage
2521A0DD-A174-43EE-861E-E6DD5C73527D.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom