Never Wanted This... (1 Viewer)

Welcome and buckle up
1658200474851.gif

Welcome! It ends well when you finally felt that first set in a game. Then a different set, then another. Maybe one more? HELP, I'm addicted to happy endings.

This hobby is different to everyone @jdub ... some can buy a few sample sets and find one they like. Buy those chips and be happy ever after. I would say those are very few and far between... afterall what point is it being part of a community if you are not a collector?
The real test comes when that forst set of chips is all unpacked... you pick up a barrel of each color ... shuffle them, do they all feel the same, make a splash pot and look at all the purdy colors together! Proud of what you accomplished. You push those chips to the side grab your phone about 10 - 15 minutes later and start looking for the next set..

That's when you know the chipping bug done caught ya!

Welcome to the forum!

Last edited:
This usually ends with lots of beautiful chips in your possession which you can enjoy for years to come. Welcome!

This hobby is different to everyone @jdub ... some can buy a few sample sets and de ideas on one they like. Buy those chips and be happy ever after. I would say those are very few and far between... afterall what point is it being part of a community if you are not a collector?
The real test comes when that forst set of chips is all unpacked... you pick up a barrel of each color ... shuffle them, do they all feel the same, make a splash pot and look at all the purdy colors together! Proud of what you accomplished. You push those chips to the side grab your phone about 10 - 15 minutes later and start looking for the next set..

That's when you know the chipping bug done caught ya!

Welcome to the forum!
I actually did create a big pile of all my samples and looked at all the pretty colors. Then I sorted them all out again. Then I washed them into a big pile again. They are currently sorted, for the time being. :)

Hello and welcome. I just got my first set of custom ceramics. Welcome to the rabbit hole.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom