Cash Game Nevada Jack 300 pcs set split (1 Viewer)

tommelsen

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey folks,

i‘m not an expert when it comes to stacks but i got a Set of Nevada Jacks a while ago. I cant figure out how to split them up. Is there any recommendation on how to do the stacks with 4,5,6 players?

I think the setvis pretty common with this sizes:

100 x 1$
100 x 5$
50 x 25$
50 x 100$

Can you guys help me out?

Thanks a lot

Is this for a tourney or cash game? Looks like cash game denoms, so it all depends on how much people buy in for and what you set the blinds/ante at.

Oh sorry. It‘s for cash game, so far we had bb at 1/100. People buy in for 10€, can also rebuy for same amount so we have to convert it anyways.

Sry for wrong sub and thanks for moving the thread. Any opinions? I‘m really struggling to get a working solution going but there must be one since its such a common set, right?

What are the blinds you play? $0.01?? If you play that, just use the $ amounts as cents. Lowest blinds I've ever heard is $0.05/$0.10 which you just use nickels and up.

Oh sorry. It‘s for cash game, so far we had bb at 1/100. People buy in for 10€, can also rebuy for same amount so we have to convert it anyways.

What are the blinds you play? $0.01?? If you play that, just use the $ amounts as cents. Lowest blinds I've ever heard is $0.05/$0.10 which you just use nickels and up.
If is 1c/2c stake and people are buying in at $10 which is $1000 in chip value. You total bank is only $6,850 :oops:

I guessing no one will rebuy back if they lost $10 in the first hand since they are playing 1/2c stake

Hey folks,

i‘m not an expert when it comes to stacks but i got a Set of Nevada Jacks a while ago. I cant figure out how to split them up. Is there any recommendation on how to do the stacks with 4,5,6 players?

I think the setvis pretty common with this sizes:

100 x 1$
100 x 5$
50 x 25$
50 x 100$

Can you guys help me out?

Thanks a lot
Just give the first 5 guy a barrel of $1 & $5 and rest in $25

6th guy onward will be all in $25 and $100 when $25 is given out

Starting stack didn't matter that much in Cash Game

we used to play 0.10/0.05 but we went to 0.20/0.10.

we used to play 0.10/0.05 but we went to 0.20/0.10.
Gonna be a weird set to play with. You'd have to allocate weird denoms to chips that don't correlate with the labels.

I would buy 100x quarters and do 0.25/0.25

Or get custom dimes, but that's probably more effort than it's worth.

A rack or 2 of quarters you should be able to just keep everything else at it's labeled value.

I guess thats a good advice. People are not rebuying that often. With five people we maybe get 5 rebuys 10€ each all evening. That my problem, i have trouble using most of the set with this wide spread. My only problem now is that u cant really got your hands on those sets here in germany . Let alone trading or selling them partially :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom