Cancelled Nevada Club $5s for Nevada Lodge $5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
My 100, 200+ Nevada Club $5s peach/yellow in vg+/exc condition (+cash depending) for your Nevada Lodge $5s.

Not for sale.

A18DmYj.jpg

aCovW7u.jpg

For your...
574A3F7C-15DC-4A15-96CE-0BB644DCAF8A.jpeg
87C9F133-1B90-4C63-9586-81E044C62C24.jpeg
56965BB7-515B-4DEE-AB54-B6983F9520EE.jpeg
E52EA33F-A7EF-4150-A9D3-794F0EB66143.jpeg

Last edited:
No love for the pinks... will never understand this one. For the most part they are in better condition than many of the $5s... awesome colors.oh well... I like the ugly ducklings but no trade bait!
20201130_161251.jpg

Probably a good thing!! Any more I would be forced to build a set around them!

No love for the pinks... will never understand this one. For the most part they are in better condition than many of the $5s... awesome colors.oh well... I like the ugly ducklings but no trade bait!
View attachment 589893

I love the colors. It’s OCD and the inconsistency of the inlay across the set I am building that I would prefer to rectify. I fully intend to run with these. If someone wants to trade out that’s great. But I will be pumped to get these into play none the less. Condition is fantastic.

View attachment 589893
The TriMoon is far superior I think.
I cant see anyone giving those up

View attachment 589893

I got love for the pinks, but as @Eloe2000 said that inlay is just way too far off of old school Nevada Lodge inlays. Which is a shame because it’s a nice chip and has great colors.

I got love for the pinks, but as @Eloe2000 said that inlay is just way too far off of old school Nevada Lodge inlays. Which is a shame because it’s a nice chip and has great colors.

I will never understand this either, at first I thought maybe this version was a fantasy chip, which would explain that. Out of all the $5 nevada lodge/clubs the pink one is by FAR my favorite, and I went for them first. The only thing that I think can be improved upon are the split edge spots (does anyone know if that was done intentionally? ), and even though they are more readily "available" in quantity, it's actually harder/impossible to find them in mint as compared to the others (at least from what I've seen I could be wrong). That pink peach color actually makes it one of my favorite all time chips.
GLWT though!

I will never understand this either, at first I thought maybe this version was a fantasy chip, which would explain that. Out of all the $5 nevada lodge/clubs the pink one is by FAR my favorite, and I went for them first. The only thing that I think can be improved upon are the split edge spots (does anyone know if that was done intentionally? ), and even though they are more readily "available" in quantity, it's actually harder/impossible to find them in mint as compared to the others (at least from what I've seen I could be wrong). That pink peach color actually makes it one of my favorite all time chips.
GLWT though!

I live the color. And I like the inlay just as much as the others. I don’t have a preference. But it’s the consistency with the quarter pie $1s that I am after.

The weird thing is that that inlay is the only one that they did like that. No $1, $25, $100, etc. even close to that style inlay. Really would like to know what the thinking was there? For a mixed TRK set I think it would work well. For a Nevada lodge/club set it just doesn’t.

Opposite. The Aztar $5s is potentially the worst chip ever made. To compare it to ANY Nevada Lodge, oh boy, them's fightin words!
I just meant it was different from the rest of the lineup based on what Joey said. The Aztar 5 is totally different and out of place amongst it's brethren.

Truce, truce!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom