Need help shipping to Europe (1 Viewer)

4aces

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am looking to buy something from pier1.com but unfortunately these guys don't ship to Europe. After many emails back and forth the only way is to pick up at one of their stores and organize the shipping separately.

Would anyone here be interested to do a favor? :) All you need to do is to pick up the package and ship it to me with DHL.

Time and efforts are going to be remunerated of course.

Thanks!
Luc

Why not order from pier1.com and have it shipped to a US address. Then have that person re ship for you? Lessons the inconvenience? If that is possible (and if the package fits in a flat rate box). I would consider doing it for you. I'm already shipping for @Perthmike . So doing two international packages wouldn't be that much more of a hassle. It just means that Mike has to wait a little longer for his package, which I'm pretty sure he would be fine with.

@4aces I have a Pier1 located on my way to work and could do this if the size of the item is manageable. I just got ACL surgery, let me know your timeline. Pier1 location is Normal, IL or Bloomington, IL (it's twin cities and the store is near the cutoff). Let me know!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom