Need Everyones Support Thurs Sep 14th - 7pm Central - Sorority Livestream (2 Viewers)

Your Alpha Xi Delta Sorority Invitational Poker Tournament Champion
Polish_20230914_225406005.jpg

You can tell at the end there after Elisa won, Allison gave her the look like "bitch, deck hit you in the face". :D

Everybody looked like they had fun. Neat idea.

Yeah unfortunately due to time constraints we had to have a pretty turbo structure to finish up on time

Allison was the player I thought had the best shot to win

I watched for a few minutes, but that was it unfortunately. Watching bad poker isn’t entertaining for me, even if some of the players are pretty.

She was crushing it until the end.

One of the ladies who busted last night was complaining about having Allison on her left constantly pushing her around.

I still need to go through the stream and get some highlight clips for our editor to make into a reel, but it really was great to see these ladies having such a fun time for their first foray on the felt.

When they were all getting registered for the event I mentioned first place was $200 and suddenly their eyes went wide and they become super interested in playing.

The full stream is up here if anyone missed it:

https://www.youtube.com/live/NIJX19HYOo8?si=VBRvhY8ahR9R3MG6

One of the ladies who busted last night was complaining about having Allison on her left constantly pushing her around.

I still need to go through the stream and get some highlight clips for our editor to make into a reel, but it really was great to see these ladies having such a fun time for their first foray on the felt.

When they were all getting registered for the event I mentioned first place was $200 and suddenly their eyes went wide and they become super interested in playing.

The full stream is up here if anyone missed it:

https://www.youtube.com/live/NIJX19HYOo8?si=VBRvhY8ahR9R3MG6
Well done! Guarantee some come back and word of mouth should be terrific.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom