Need Everyones Support Thurs Sep 14th - 7pm Central - Sorority Livestream (1 Viewer)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Tonight is the night, my first big event. The Alpha Xi Delta Sorority is sending 30+ ladies to our club to play an Invitational Poker Tournament. Many of them will be brand new to poker, but if this event goes well we'll get additional support from the University in getting additional Sororities, Fraternities, Clubs and Organizations on campus to participate in future events.

Would love it if everyone could swing on by the livestream and root these ladies on tonight, smash the thumbs-up button and help me make this event a success.

SORORITY_FLYER1.jpg

It's like watching a different game. And tough to keep track of, when more than half the table is in every hand.
It's like every charity poker tournament I have ever played in or run.

Check, check, check, min-bet, call, call, call, call, call, fold, call.

Every. Hand. Every. Street.

Figured there'd be TONS of limping, but they're having fun and that's awesome
Exactly. I watched for a few then had it on in the background, but I found myself rooting for the girl who was all-in for 100 six or seven ways with A7 and flopped top pair. "Hold!" :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Exactly. I watched for a few then had it on in the background, but I found myself rooting for the girl who was all-in for 100 six or seven ways with A7 and flopped top pair. "Hold!" :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Its more fun this way lol. NLHE gets so boring, hell YES limp in with Q4, whats the worst that could happen?!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom