SOLD NCV Canary Tiger Claws for NCV White Tiger Claws (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowerBama1714

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Funding a CPC set…was planning to use with sec 5s for limit games. Who would have thought limit games are harder to understand than NL…I need new friends.

Minty fresh!

4 racks available @ Ken pricing + shipping.

$950/rack. $900/rack

UPDATE! Will also trade in 1:1 for racks of White Claws.

Love,

LB

Attachments

• 64A21C9A-5200-4500-B492-AA49E2D90A50.jpeg
    64A21C9A-5200-4500-B492-AA49E2D90A50.jpeg
    223.2 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
$50 over Barrie price, but will include shipping.

I’m just a humble newb…people say I’m a nice guy, mostly.

Also, I dropped an ice pack on my toe….I think it needs surgery (it’s definitely broken). Might get pricey, so I need money.

Let me know if you want pics.

Sincerely,

LB

$50 over Barrie price, but will include shipping.

I’m just a humble newb…people say I’m a nice guy, mostly.

Also, I dropped an ice pack on my toe….I think it needs surgery (it’s definitely broken). Might get pricey, so I need money.

Let me know if you want pics.

Sincerely,

LB
Hey I was coming to buy these! But then my team was like no no Barrie no more.

And I was like wtf, it’s my life’s dream to have frac/$1/snapper/$5/$25/$100 limit sets! But they have spoken.

I have another 10+ paris and IG racks to add to this. I wanted to build limit sets from the floor to the ceiling.

Love these canary chips!

3B137F5C-BD83-4763-869F-A917C807E204.jpeg

With the recent trend of “coupling” chips to entice sales…

I’ll take the rack if you’ll attach a rack of mint $5P at Kens price.

I’m not kidding or trying to be an ass. Add a rack of $5P and I’ll pay for both racks.

A broken toe is painful… I broke one little toe while bumping into new furniture and it was a hell of a pain, nevertheless afterwards I played badminton that evening and the very next day I went to the Hospital because the pain was even stronger… they x-rayed my foot and boooyaah the toe has been broken :D no pain, no gain…. And before someone will ask: of course I won that badminton game:ninja::p

518FBDF4-F842-49E7-A15F-ABADEFE29FD5.gif

A broken toe is painful… I broke one little toe while bumping into new furniture and it was a hell of a pain, nevertheless afterwards I played badminton that evening and the very next day I went to the Hospital because the pain was even stronger… they x-rayed my foot and boooyaah the toe has been broken :D no pain, no gain…. And before someone will ask: of course I won that badminton game:ninja::p

View attachment 1114362
82D88F95-F073-42D6-8DB8-A8A39054D5CA.jpeg

Best part of the game…painkillers!

“Awwwwww yeah” and he sucks em down!

Game was legendary! I especially loved Max Payne 2 and playing as Mona Sax!

This Game was absolutely top notch…. The graphic Novelle cut scenes and the whole noir-theme have been amazing. I am totally pissed that this game can’t be converted to modern OS… would love to play it again

I was scared as the mob gangster tortured me, taped to a chair… and he said
„…. I go to the bar and grab me a cold one… but don’t worry, I’ll be back to finish this off… and then… it‘s check out time“ :eek:
„“you play, you pay… you bastard“

„I tasted the flesh of fallen angles….“

Buy mine and @BarrieJ3s (after you buy mine)…this way you will have the perfect amount of chips…I think.

I’ll discount if you buy all our racks…

Well…by the grace of the Looooooord Almighty I’ve found some chips I thought might not be found.

So I need cash.

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom