Giveaway Navy Challenge coins - 5 - Active Duty 1st please (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaRDHouSeiNC

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I have 5 of these from the unit I work with. The USS Emory S Land / AS39 - Submarine Tender

photo_2020-10-21_13-51-35.jpgphoto_2020-10-21_13-51-36.jpgphoto_2020-10-21_13-51-37.jpg

If you collect Navy coins its free to active duty military first.
Ill also cover shipping as a thank you. I'm just a lowlie DOD GOVIE, you guys are the REAL heroes
we all need.

If there are any left over retirees free as well next priority.

If there is a rush of more than 5 I'll do a quick drawing.

After that if any are left Ill take the rest and draw for winner but non military please cover postage.

Probably one of the older ships left in the fleet besides the BlueRidge, it might be older.

I only know of maybe one or two here active duty, if anyone else knows someone please tag them.

Thanks

Thats what I wanted. No one wanting them it seems.
Its a very niche market. Most collectors only want CERTAIN ones.
These are Navy so its limited to probably that and more of people who
were probably stationed either on the 39/40 or a sub who worked
with them maybe.

Ill hold them for a while though

Nice!

My grandfather served in WWII, my father in law was a senior chief who served for 30ish years including Korea and Vietnam, and my sister in law (his daughter) was just pinned to commander in the reserves last weekend.

I don't collect challenge coins, though I have a couple that are of personal significance. I've worked as a DoD civilian contractor for 20+ years. Good luck finding a home for these.

Nice!

My grandfather served in WWII, my father in law was a senior chief who served for 30ish years including Korea and Vietnam, and my sister in law (his daughter) was just pinned to commander in the reserves last weekend.

I don't collect challenge coins, though I have a couple that are of personal significance. I've worked as a DoD civilian contractor for 20+ years. Good luck finding a home for these.
I have a long way to go to hit 20 even with my buyback.
I did 10+ years contracting first.

Just starting to collect these. I will trade you 1 if you are interested. I designed these and sold them to guys that served on the Seahorse. I bought a few extras for this reason.

Attachments

• seahorse.jpg
    seahorse.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom