Native Lights What to do with my set? (1 Viewer)

Dr. Matt

Two Pair
Reaction score
IMG_2889.JPG
IMG_2887.JPG IMG_2889.JPG IMG_2894.JPG IMG_2895.JPG IMG_2896.JPG IMG_2898.JPG IMG_2899.JPG IMG_2900.JPG

My Native Lights set. Was thinking I'd make it a T5-500 tourney set, but like most, didn't get any $500s (Tried to order 3 barrels).

I have a Horseshoe Cleveland cash set and tourney set. Have a high denom WTHC tourney set.

So, what should I do?

1) Turn it into a cash set.
I would add on 300-400 $1s (if still available). Maybe relabel the $100s to quarters? I won't need hundos in my low level cash games, and those beautiful chips get more play that way. Would prob sell off some $25s in that case too.
Or could try to get some secondary Native lights $1s when available.

2) Complete the tourney set.
Try to get 1-2 barrels of secondary $500s native lights when they become available (seems unlikely based on scarcity of primaries)
Relabel some other beautiful chips for $500s?

3) Other suggestions

Thanks for thoughts.

3) sell them to me at cost

Or buy some $1s and make it a t1 tournament set

I’d scoop up a few racks of $1s while you decide just to keep your options open. You can always sell them later and it will make the whole set more marketable. I think there are 500 left.

Those would make some sick quarters. I say grab some ones, and go with the quarter idea...

I’d scoop up a few racks of $1s while you decide just to keep your options open. You can always sell them later and it will make the whole set more marketable. I think there are 500 left.
Those would make some sick quarters. I say grab some ones, and go with the quarter idea...

lol just picked up some ones and come back to see we on the same page. Was thinking I could try to get some of the secondary ones, but who knows what the sale of those will be like...

Thanks for the quick responses (y) :thumbsup:

Hundoes spots definitely not fit quarters.
$500 plaques are your best option.
Ceramic plaques with OWPS.
Group buy on those would be successfull imo. I'm in :)

lol just picked up some ones and come back to see we on the same page. Was thinking I could try to get some of the secondary ones, but who knows what the sale of those will be like...

Thanks for the quick responses (y) :thumbsup:
Mint quarter-pie ones? Nah, there won't be much interest in those . . .

Cash set as you did is first option.

HS Cleveland $500's are easy to get at about $5 each if looking for s chip to label for the tournament set.

you can still run a tourney without using a 500 chip, get some cash chips, and be satisfied

Some Grand Vic primary $500's just hit the classifieds. Depending on price it may be an option but I'm not sure how they will go with the $100's.

Some Grand Vic primary $500's just hit the classifieds. Depending on price it may be an option but I'm not sure how they will go with the $100's.
yeah, I saw those as well. I guess I mostly need to decide if I wanna play with the hundos as quarters for a cash game. I'm sure none of my players would be bothered by the spots, and for me that would be the best way to get the chips in play. Just have to figure out if it would trigger me, but I think I could get over it to play them..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom