Native American Warrior Chips (1 Viewer)

Percy7

Flush
Reaction score
I’ve seen a lot of these as sample sets but I’m having a hard time evaluating a reasonable value outside of the standard response whatever the market will bear. Anyone have experience with these? I got these as a gift. New chipper here.
AA5C6E37-DC3B-4EC1-86B1-F7DA1BBD49C2.jpeg

Put it to the evening crowd? I was thinking 2.50 a chip maybe? They are dead mint.

$2.50 might be a bit steep for these chips. I think @dmoney had some of these awhile back, he may have a better idea.

If you're set on selling them you could put them up for auction here.
Thanks for the advice. Being the first chips I owned, I probably let sentimentality rear it’s ugly head a bit.

My 2c that doesn't put a value, but is rather a discussion on market appeal.
Chips that are themed with a grand inlay make it hard for just anyone to use it. Not as universally interchangeable and not customizable, like a lot of other chips are. Mint condition is a plus certainly.

Usability and appeal varies, but for me, it's difficult to find a use for it, since it is a $1000 and I can't change it to suit one of my sets.

$1000 would be a tournament chip for most people's set building.

Good luck with your decision to sell or keep it!

My 2c that doesn't put a value, but is rather a discussion on market appeal.
Chips that are themed with a grand inlay make it hard for just anyone to use it. Not as universally interchangeable and not customizable, like a lot of other chips are. Mint condition is a plus certainly.

Usability and appeal varies, but for me, it's difficult to find a use for it, since it is a $1000 and I can't change it to suit one of my sets.

$1000 would be a tournament chip for most people's set building.

Good luck with your decision to sell or keep it!
Excellent comment. Thank you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom