National Poker Series NPS Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Jordan Downs

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hey PCFers, well it’s taken me almost a year to the date to finally get my NPS cash set to a playable size for our cash game crew. I’m not done; however, the set is finally gonna make its debut in our cash game next week. I’m pretty excited about it.

Many thanks to:

@MM11
@Stackem High
@MD Mike

For parting with their chips and selling them to me. I have certainly learned that the NPS $1’s and $5’s are highly sought after and rarely up for sale. And when they do come up in the classifieds they are usually bought in a nanosecond. So, I greatly appreciate it, all of you are First Class PCF members and were great to do business with!

Also thanks to:

@Gear

For realizing my vision of relabeling the NPS NCV chip into a $100 chip. I think they came out absolutely amazing! Plus they perfectly match the $1’s & $5’s.

Here’s my breakout:
(454) 5’s
(220) 1’s
(40) 100’s
For a total of (714) chips. I still would like to buy another rack of $5’s and maybe four more barrels of $1’s.

I’m also still on the search for the perfect chip to use as a $25 chip.

Well here they are, sorry for the poor quality pictures. I don’t have a camera and had to use my phone.

Sweet! Label replacements or label over on the grays?
I'm still working on mine. If you come across a stash of $5's let me know!

Sweet! Label replacements or label over on the grays?

@Gear milled out the original inlays, then replaced them with permanent laminated labels. Again, I think they came out awesome!

I’m still on the lookout for $5’s; however, when and if I complete my set I’ll keep you in my if I come across any :tup:

So the NPS set made its debut yesterday. Everyone loved the chips. There’s nothing like the sound of shuffling Paulsons! Lol
To top off the night I booked a small $275 win. Once again thanks to all who sold me their chips, believe me they found a great home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom