Rate my Mixed Set | Update Post (1 Viewer)

How would you rate my mixed set on a scale of 1–10?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 10 33.3%

Votes: 9 30.0%

Votes: 3 10.0%

Votes: 2 6.7%

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

CheetahChips2

High Hand
Supporter
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I’m still relatively new to chipping, but my first project has been a mixed 2/5 set and I wanted to update everyone on my progress and get some opinions. It all started with a rack of Flamingo Laughlin $1’s which I thought paired pretty well with Bally’s $5’s. I had been buying chips and all, but my real struggle was finding a $25 that paired well with everything. Some of you might remember Ive made some posts where I look clueless and desperate trying to make everything work out. I’m glad to say it’s coming together. Thanks to a couple of you guys, I was able to find that Golden Nugget Laughlin $25’s are live! Just got some chips harvested from there and I couldn’t be happier. But Im curious what you guys think. Leave me some feedback! Is it a sin to pair blue ones and red fives? Do you like house/denom molds? Are shaped inlays the nuts? Are the varying conditions a problem for you? Are $100’s essential to this set (if so leave recommendations, I planned on just getting more $25’s to accommodate)? Be honest with me here! I tried to be as picky with myself as possible, and yes it was a pain. But hey, I’m happy with what it’s turned into, and that’s all that matters at the end of the day. I’d like to give some credit to people who’ve helped me so far- @ReallyGoodUsername, @MemphisFats , @softchewy, anonymous, and everyone who’s given tips so far. Enjoy the pr0n:

IMG_1731.jpeg

IMG_1734.jpeg

IMG_1733.jpeg

IMG_1732.jpeg

Please don’t make me regret releasing all the chips I’m looking for :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: . In fact, if you have some Flamingos or Golden Nuggets… PM me ;)!

Do you have a large enough bank for a 2/5?

Seems like you could use more workhorse $5's

If considering adding hundreds, maybe look at going vintage Vegas? Maybe keep up with your pattern of Laughlin/Vegas/Laughlin

Do you have a large enough bank for a 2/5?

Seems like you could use more workhorse $5's

If considering adding hundreds, maybe look at going vintage Vegas? Maybe keep up with your pattern of Laughlin/Vegas/Laughlin
I’ve got some more $5’s on the way as we speak! Hundred are gonna be expensive though… :cry:

I only ranked it a three. I don't like the 525 combination. Too many shared colors. Feels like there will be dirty stacks galore

I only ranked it a three. I don't like the 525 combination. Too many shared colors. Feels like there will be dirty stacks galore
The dirty stacking concern makes total sense, mostly because of the yellow I believe. Thanks for the input!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom