Name the new Hybrid Mold- 2023 (THC sized inlay) (1 Viewer)

What should I name this new mold?

• New Greek

Votes: 59 58.4%
  • J-Mold

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • L-Mold

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sun Mold

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Something Else

Votes: 22 21.8%

• Total voters
So to clarify: This mold will be textured the same as the THC ripoffs, with a fully recessed 24mm inlay area, and will be available on your vendor page?
To be more precise a 22mm recessed inlay or 7/8", same as a THC inlay

After having paid for the mold, can we make any custom chips on it, at our own cost?
That is, not just custom label, but also custom colors and edge spots.

After having paid for the mold, can we make any custom chips on it, at our own cost?
That is, not just custom label, but also custom colors and edge spots.
Yes you can. Costs will be more for the label set up. All I need is art just like we do for cards mold and no mold

I think I know the answer to this, but just so I’m sure: If going full custom on these thorough you, are you producing the labels, or is Tina? (That is, will Tina have the artwork?)

I think I know the answer to this, but just so I’m sure: If going full custom on these thorough you, are you producing the labels, or is Tina? (That is, will Tina have the artwork?)
Tina will produce the chips and labels if you order with labels. I will need an art file for the chip and the label

So we can buy blanks of our own design then have Gear do the labels, and is there enough recess for laminated labels? Thanks!

So we can buy blanks of our own design then have Gear do the labels, and is there enough recess for laminated labels? Thanks!

How long before we can get a sample of these chips?

Yes you can buy blank chips then purchase your own labels. I do not know yet about whether laminated will fit. Production of the mold will be about 30 days. Then a couple of week until we can get sample in the mail I would assume

Mold name - something else. I'm pretty sure this was done before but it's long gone, so revive it: Great Wall mold for the win!

The MOST precise term would be MEANDER mold.
That pattern (sure, of Greek parenthood) was inspired by the winding course of the Meander river in Asia Minor (a Greek region in ancient times, nowadays Turkey).
I just wonder what could happen to it in ruthless and greedy Chinese hands.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom