Name the new Hybrid Mold- 2023 (THC sized inlay) (2 Viewers)

What should I name this new mold?

• New Greek

Votes: 59 58.4%
  • J-Mold

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • L-Mold

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sun Mold

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Something Else

Votes: 22 21.8%

• Total voters

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
I have settled on the new Hybrid mold. I need your help in naming it. If you pick "Something Else" please post your idea in the comments. This mold will be exclusive to me as a vendor as I will be paying the full cost up front. For now there will only be a 39mm option. Will add a 43mm option if it is doable in the near future.

I am currently having 2 new designs made just for this new mold that I will offer up in about a month. I will also have multiple blank options with different colors and edgespots that can be bought and you can apply your own label to. I will also be able to offer up custom options just for you. (cost will be higher as there is a $160 label set up fee per design)

If you have an idea for a design that you think would garner mass appeal please send me a pm

Estimated costs for new mold:

Blank chips- $.47 each

With my inlay design- $.49 each

Your design- $.49 plus one time label set up fee of $160
. So for a 1000 chip order about $.65 each or $.57 each for a 2000 chip order

After we settle on the name of the new mold I will move over all the details to my vendor page

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/forums/broken-arrow-cardroom-supply.172/

5.jpg

final j mold 3.png

final j mold 2.jpg

Last edited:
Are these going to have recessed inlays like the Sunfly hybrids do?

These will be great. Any texture on them?
I'll need to get samples in hand. However, based on the photos in the OP, it looks like there's grooves in the ceramic that will give it texture.

No offense inteded Justin but what's "new"? I opened post expecting something fresh that's all.
The new mold has been picked. This mold was part of a poll of many others. This mold also has a smaller inlay than the one you have pictured from an old post. it is more THC like in size and appearance. This poll is for naming. Next step is to pay for production of the new mold then start taking orders.

So to clarify: This mold will be textured the same as the THC ripoffs, with a fully recessed 24mm inlay area, and will be available on your vendor page?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom